PDA

View Full Version : Shellshock Nam67 and 6800 graphical corruption

Morrow
09-19-04, 06:57 AM
Was already anyone able to play Shellshock on a 6800 without any graphical corruption like it is shown at DriverHeaven (http://www.driverheaven.net/reviews/PNY/shellshocknam.htm).

I tried 65.73 and 65.76 without any luck.

If the game works for anyone of you, please indicate which Forceware driver you used. thanks

khaleq
09-19-04, 10:37 AM
Hey :)

I believe I experienced the same graphical corruption with Nam '67 as you. The 61.77 drivers do not cause this at all.

Let me know if its resolved.

Khal

SElkie
09-19-04, 03:54 PM
I acctually haven't run into that problem with nam'67 yet...I played the game for a couple hours yesterday with no visual corruption....I am also using the 61.77 drivers.

EverGreen
09-19-04, 05:18 PM
That looks for a few levels just fine but when playing at level 7 u noticed that
when u sitting in the helicopter gunner level that sometimes the ground texture been lost.
Further in the level after some shootouts pointing at a barricade, those whole ground texture is been missing, it becomes stranger when turn around the corner on the right a whole house is been missing also.
Few men leaping shooting around and if u all killed them the rest is also gone!

But this is not the only game who had these problems, the new tribes demo and Full Spectrum Warriors demo had problems, 18th wheels of steel had the
same problems and crashed in al driver versions up 61.77.
More and more games get the same problems, so i am not the only one on earth who got them un noticed......
I posted this strange errors a few weeks ago, but no one give attention to it!

Leech
09-20-04, 06:17 AM
The problem I had with the game is just like Driver Heaven's screenshot. Except I could get it to work in 1600x1200. The problem was though, that your guy is standing in the right corner of the screen instead of the middle, and half the text is pushed off to the right side. It almost looks like it's trying to play it across dual-head monitors, as far as the HUD goes, but the rest of the game looks right. This is with the 61.77-66.00. Well, at least the ones I've tried....which is most of them. Can't keep up with ALL the leaked drivers....

Leech