PDA

View Full Version : FS: BFG 6800 Ultra OC - int'l shipping available

saturnotaku
09-22-04, 01:16 AM
This card is identical in packaging and contents to the one Clay reviewed back in July (http://www.nvnews.net/reviews/bfg_geforce_6800_ultra_oc/index.shtml). My card was purchased brand new at Fry's and has never been modded/bios flashed/etc. I need to sell this card to help pay for an unexpectedly high car insurance bill. I'm not looking to make a profit on this card so my asking price is $500, exactly what I paid for it. I've had this card running in both Intel and AMD 64-based systems and it has performed flawlessly. The maximum overclock I was able to obtain with this card was 448/1230, but I always kept it at stock speeds because it's plenty fast as is.

The price above includes shipping to the continental USA if the buyer pays by money order or cashier's check. If the buyer wishes to pay by PayPal, please add an extra $10 to cover the fees. I will ship this card internationally, and I will only accept payment via PayPal for a global transaction. The buyer also will have to pay an additional shipping charge to be determined by where they live.

Please PM if interested. Thanks!

saturnotaku
09-22-04, 11:17 PM
Bump. :)