PDA

View Full Version : Damn finished game im sad now.

BioHazZarD
09-27-04, 02:14 PM
It was so damn good i wished they could do it longer, but still it was a nice game it made me scare almost every ten seconds. Never been this terrified since AVP2 and that was less scary i think.

saturnotaku
09-27-04, 03:15 PM
You want to come over and beat it on my machine? I was so bored I couldn't even finish it.

Cheimison
09-27-04, 03:50 PM
I stopped playing somewhere in late delta labs due to a mix of fear and boredom, actually. I was scared witless and every time you died it got insanely monotonous.

BioHazZarD
09-27-04, 04:09 PM
buy me a ticket i be there in 2 seconds.

zoomy942
09-27-04, 05:41 PM
You want to come over and beat it on my machine? I was so bored I couldn't even finish it.

i think i second that motion. but i havent had the heart to uninstall it quite yet

Buck Armstrong
09-28-04, 02:59 AM
I finished because I just had to...but I was ready for it to end after the Hell level...

OWA
09-28-04, 08:53 AM
It was so damn good i wished they could do it longer, but still it was a nice game it made me scare almost every ten seconds. Never been this terrified since AVP2 and that was less scary i think.
Yeah, same here. It was the first game in quite a while that I bothered to finish so I think that added to the disappointed feeling of it being over and thinking "now what?". I'm thinking of picking up AVP2 since I never got that one and I've heard a lot of people mention AVP2 and Doom3 in the same breath. The only thing that concerns me is that after playing D3 I'm afraid the visuals in an older game will be too lacking to keep me interested.

PSYCHODAD
10-02-04, 02:48 AM
Yeah, same here. It was the first game in quite a while that I bothered to finish so I think that added to the disappointed feeling of it being over and thinking "now what?". I'm thinking of picking up AVP2 since I never got that one and I've heard a lot of people mention AVP2 and Doom3 in the same breath. The only thing that concerns me is that after playing D3 I'm afraid the visuals in an older game will be too lacking to keep me interested.

I think AVP2 is still a great game. Graphics aren't bad either.

PSYCHODAD
10-02-04, 10:38 PM

Slyder
10-03-04, 06:39 AM

lol... thats a good one :)

I was getting bored with it as well tbh and if I had to spend another 1000 levels in the same bloody surroundings, I would of given up on it before I finished it.

Even my 6yr old nephew laughed at the screen when a deamon came out, thats how scary it is. :rolleyes:

just play cod:uo mutliplayer guys... you'll forget doom3 in no time... :)

Ditto, I agree with this for so many reasons. :)

Ghostguy
10-03-04, 07:20 AM
This is the kind of game you leave installed for a random bench, show off your vid cards power to buddies :D, or just to look at from time to time.

I've tried getting into it three times already, I just can't seem to get motivated enough to play it continuously. Ive gotten to the scientist in the beginning and fought my way back to the place you start at, then the medlab. That's it for me.
It does have nice atmosphere but I think the lack of just about everything else kills it for me.

Woodelf
10-03-04, 09:35 AM
I'm in the same boat. I might go pick up gothic 2 today, since i heared it's ok for game play.
there really aren't any more good shooters out that i haven't played. I can't believe they aren't going to release vampires yet because of there being so many new shooters out this fall.