PDA

View Full Version : Richard burns Rally demo released!!!!

Omega53
09-30-04, 10:17 PM
Grab it here http://www.gamershell.com/download_7164.shtml :D

SH64
09-30-04, 10:21 PM
Great .. lets see how good its :)

Omega53
09-30-04, 11:00 PM
Time to put my momo steering wheel to the test. Just finished DL and installing now :D

aAv7
09-30-04, 11:19 PM
Isnt this the game jakup was saying looked near "photo-realistic" ...so how's it look in motion. ( i like it like that shes working that back I dunno how to ac...er nevermind)

Omega53
09-30-04, 11:22 PM
God my logitech momo gave me a work out. My arms are literally tired just from a few sessions. This is by far the most realistic racing simulation I have ever played and if they ever decide to bring this to america im buying it. If they dont I might just have to import it.

aAv7
09-30-04, 11:26 PM
nice...I'll have to put that fileplanet sub to use and d/l this =) heh

SH64
09-30-04, 11:41 PM
Yep .. the graphics looks "Photo-realistic" :p

aAv7
09-30-04, 11:46 PM
lol =) Thats why I wrote it that way heh

Omega53
10-01-04, 12:30 AM
Does anyone else getting a popping sound comming out of their speakers. For some reason this game is making my left front speaker make a popping sound yet no other games do it. And yes I have good speakers (klipsch 5.1 U) Forgot to mention im running an audigy 2 zs.

aAv7
10-01-04, 12:40 AM
probably the zs....it does that crap with ut2k4 for me. =/ I've tried headphones, my creative speakers...no matter what...stupid popping sound..

Omega53
10-01-04, 12:58 AM
probably the zs....it does that crap with ut2k4 for me. =/ I've tried headphones, my creative speakers...no matter what...stupid popping sound..

Well so far I only noticed it in 2 games...errr demos. RBR demo and the Rollercoaster Tycoon 3 demo.

BioHazZarD
10-01-04, 07:08 AM
Impossible to play without steering wheal, i fly of the track every 10 seconds or so...

jAkUp
10-01-04, 01:48 PM
Just downloaded... man its really hard to control! I have to get used to it...

babyb
10-01-04, 07:06 PM
Hey Omega 53,

I have a Audigy with the latest drivers and to stop that popping in the left speaker just mute the midi synth in the volume control panel and that should solve the problem. I just solved that problem yesterday that plagued me in a lot of games. So give it a go and give me some feedback if it worked or not. Also download Contract jack demo and once you load the game up and get to the main menu use you mouse and going up and down over the load game new game and all the rest fast and you will here the popping sound in the left speaker only with the midi synth unchecked and when you check the mute button on it and do the same thing no popping sound, You owe me if this fixes your problem.
Cheers NINO

Omega53
10-02-04, 12:11 AM
Hey Omega 53,

I have a Audigy with the latest drivers and to stop that popping in the left speaker just mute the midi synth in the volume control panel and that should solve the problem. I just solved that problem yesterday that plagued me in a lot of games. So give it a go and give me some feedback if it worked or not. Also download Contract jack demo and once you load the game up and get to the main menu use you mouse and going up and down over the load game new game and all the rest fast and you will here the popping sound in the left speaker only with the midi synth unchecked and when you check the mute button on it and do the same thing no popping sound, You owe me if this fixes your problem.
Cheers NINO

THANKS DUDE!!! This was seriously driving me nuts, im about to go test it out!

Omega53
10-02-04, 12:26 AM
Worked like a charm, thanks man I owe ya. That popping was driving me insane!

SH64
10-04-04, 12:08 AM
Great game ! but the controling is too hard ! ... back to CMR05 & XR .

jAkUp
10-04-04, 12:12 AM
Yes controlling is very hard... even with my mom

I mean momo :)

Rzeractor
10-05-04, 01:50 AM
i love this game. I love a challenge.
Thank god i am used to the game now :D

PS. I have the full game :P

Rzeractor
10-05-04, 02:59 AM
AFAIK its coming in the next week or 2 - the demo is out, however.
RBR compared to CMR makes CMR look like childs play :bash: