PDA

View Full Version : The Ultra Rare NVFLASH for windows!

StrongBad18
10-01-04, 02:01 PM
I noticed that there was quite a bit of demand for the windows based flasher while I was browsing the forums. After a couple of hours searching, I found this link. This version of NVFLASH works with the 6800 series and can run from CMD in Windows XP.

http://www.bbpix.com/su211/nvflash442w.rar

Lfctony
10-01-04, 02:03 PM
I think its too dangerous, any Windows glitch can cause your card to die. DOS is much safer, though some people might find this useful.

tobywong
10-01-04, 04:17 PM
This is extremely suspicious... file hosted on some free hosting site and poster with 1 post?

Screams virus/trojan to me....

kahloq
10-01-04, 06:58 PM
This is extremely suspicious... file hosted on some free hosting site and poster with 1 post?

Screams virus/trojan to me....

If you suspect that, then why dont you download the file and then run the most up to date virus scanner. It'll tell you if its got something nasty in it. Do that instead of of making an assumption. Good to be cautious tho and thats a good reminder at least.

StrongBad18
10-02-04, 12:25 AM
LOL, there is no virus. I registered to post this, because I had such a hard time finding it.

Hellion
10-02-04, 02:07 AM
hey, bull gaurd has the best virus and firewall that oive ever seen. it picked up[ ZIP. ok to go.

AnteP
10-02-04, 04:54 AM
tried it on my 6800UE and it worked just fine =)

great find mate!!!

100fuegos
10-02-04, 07:23 AM
I've been using it b4 on my GT, just to make a backup of my BIOS but it works perfect. Someone post it long time ago in the forums.

Thx anyway

Hellion
10-03-04, 01:06 AM
I've been using it b4 on my GT, just to make a backup of my BIOS but it works perfect. Someone post it long time ago in the forums.

Thx anyway

I remeber that too. but i couldnt find it. even with search, guess i had the wrong terms or words. ah well, this helped.