PDA

View Full Version : Changing driver language

JRepin
10-01-04, 02:40 PM
When I install nVidia driver it selects some language for me automatically and doesn't give me a choice to manualy select the language I would like to use. I also didn't find any setting in the control panel to switch among languages. Users on this computer would like to use different languages. How do I switch the driver language?

JRepin
10-15-04, 11:41 AM
Anyone knows how to fix this?

rewt
10-15-04, 06:11 PM
Try changing the language in the Windows Control Panel. In XP, this is under "Regional and Language Options".

StavrosGR
10-16-04, 03:05 AM
Try this.....

http://nvidia.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/nvidia.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faqid=45&p_created=1097083186&p_sid=Lqy684oh&p_lva=&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX3NvcnRfYnk9JnBfZ3JpZHNvcnQ9JnBfc m93X2NudD01OSZwX3BhZ2U9MQ**&p_li=

JRepin
10-16-04, 04:36 PM
Hm this doesn't help much. If I set language in control panel then all the users have the same language in drivers. But I would like to have the possibility for individual users selecting different languages.

And deleting language files also only enables you to force it to be in English only language for all users.

Is there any way to solve this at all? Or will this have to be implemented into the drivers? Where is the form to report bugs and wishes about drivers to nVidia?