PDA

View Full Version : Some quick CS-S vids i made quickly...

Cali3350
10-08-04, 03:35 PM
The sound is below average but thats to keep the file size down.

### Right Click and Save As - Will NOT Stream ###

http://www.novicee.com/vids/CS_S1.avi

http://www.novicee.com/vids/CS_S2.avi

Http://www.novicee.com/vids/CS_S3.avi

Http://www.novicee.com/vids/CS_S4.avi

Http://www.novicee.com/vids/CS_S5.avi

Gameplay up now. I was just fooling around when i made these.

holmes
10-08-04, 05:33 PM
The physics in the second video are quite impressive..
:)

Vanzagar
10-09-04, 04:15 AM
Thanks... looks pretty cool. I just hope the gameplay hasn't been screwed with...

The other players run kinda wierd and they hunch over all the time, whats up with that, looks kinda goofy to me...

Vanz

CaptNKILL
10-09-04, 01:00 PM
Wow that looks really nice. The lighting\shadows\physics\blood everything, just looks real nice. I like the animations of the players, looks pretty realistic. And if someone managed to make CS appear realistic, they have deffinitely accomplished something ;)

kev13dd
10-09-04, 04:28 PM
... this almost seems worth buying. The normal CS was like 10 bucks though, the only reason I got it.... I dunno if my wallet can stand 50 gone from it. All I want is CS:S. I don't want HL2. Why can't I just buy it separate. Grrrrrr

K

jAkUp
10-09-04, 05:11 PM
You dont want HL2??!!! Why not? Potential to be the greatest game of all time...

kev13dd
10-09-04, 09:17 PM
Crappy video card! Plus I'm not that much of a single player game player. Ever since I got a girlfriend games totally lost appeal to me. So I don't wanna waste the money to upgrade my video card, or pay the money for most games. CS though, is a fun game to play against my friends when I'm bored

I got Doom 3, played it for a little over an hour, got bored, never beat it
Got Far Cry, played it a little, played some multiplayer, never beat it
Got Sims 2, played an hour or two, realized how bored it was making me, never touched it since

Games just don't hold appeal. The only game I've beat since I got this computer in January is NFSU, and COD. And that's only cause they were the first games I got, and I wanted to test out my new "state of the art" video card. Oh how times have changed..

K

P.s. Plus HL1 wasn't that great to me. I saw it on PS2, was amazed (think it was PS2. Might of been PS1) so I asked my friend, he said it was computer too. Played it a bunch, never beat it, never looked back

XP_GUN
10-09-04, 09:32 PM
^ So what games do you not get bored with?

Anyway Cali3350 are you going to release some more videos to keep us that dont have CS source happy. :nanahump:

SWFGestapo
10-09-04, 09:36 PM
People who think $50 is enough money to even think about worry me.
Your charecter moves like he's having an epileptic attack.

Cali3350
10-09-04, 09:48 PM
^ So what games do you not get bored with?

Anyway Cali3350 are you going to release some more videos to keep us that dont have CS source happy. :nanahump:

if people want them.

kev13dd
10-09-04, 10:17 PM
I don't really play games. All I use my computer for is music and chatting with, well, primarily just for chatting with my girlfriend. I like CS cause it's something I can do with my friends when I'm bored, but single player just bores me. I need interaction. And my friends and me getting into team killing wars and making jokes at how we each play, is enough interaction to keep me happy till my girlfriend gets back home

K

P.s. Yes please! More videos, I love them. I showed them to 2 of my friends, one has already gotton CS:S since then! Jealousy I posess....

Buenamos
10-10-04, 12:47 AM
I don't really play games. All I use my computer for is music and chatting with, well, primarily just for chatting with my girlfriend. I like CS cause it's something I can do with my friends when I'm bored, but single player just bores me. I need interaction. And my friends and me getting into team killing wars and making jokes at how we each play, is enough interaction to keep me happy till my girlfriend gets back home

K

P.s. Yes please! More videos, I love them. I showed them to 2 of my friends, one has already gotton CS:S since then! Jealousy I posess....

............................... :lol2: WHIPPED! haha ;)

jAkUp
10-10-04, 12:52 AM
must of just started dating.... ;)

I've been going out with my gf for 3 years, and shes wonderful, but man, I'm gonna be lined up at the door the day Half-Life 2 is released!

circuitbreaker8
10-10-04, 01:37 AM
I cant get these vids to load..

kev13dd
10-10-04, 01:37 AM
Ha ha everyone seems to call me whipped. Especially when I tell them I'd rather talk to my girlfriend than play CS with them

But- my girlfriend has never once told me not to play. Heck, she has even made me play before. She owed my friend a favor, and his favor was "have your b/f play CS with me" So technically she doesn't really care I assume

Thing is- I'm the one that would rather talk to her than play games. Games are entertainment, sure. They keep me entertained when I'm bored. When she's online to talk to, I'm never bored

K

CaptNKILL
10-10-04, 03:06 AM
Ha ha everyone seems to call me whipped. Especially when I tell them I'd rather talk to my girlfriend than play CS with them

But- my girlfriend has never once told me not to play. Heck, she has even made me play before. She owed my friend a favor, and his favor was "have your b/f play CS with me" So technically she doesn't really care I assume

Thing is- I'm the one that would rather talk to her than play games. Games are entertainment, sure. They keep me entertained when I'm bored. When she's online to talk to, I'm never bored

K

Sounds like you have a very similar relationship that I do. I rarely want to do anything besides talk to my girlfriend. If im in the middle of a game, I hurry out of it when she gets online on YIM. And its not because I dont want her mad (she wouldnt be) I actually would rather talk to her than play a game.

My girlfriend is my top priority all around. Nothing else is more important :)

SWFGestapo
10-10-04, 03:07 AM
Man, you guys are lame.

kev13dd
10-10-04, 03:21 AM
Ha ha we are happy guys

Anywho, back on the subject of CS:S!

Getting it soon, probably tonight. Keep the videos comming, I massivly enjoy them. They keep me happy till I get the game. I can almost feel like I am playing...

K

jAkUp
10-10-04, 03:23 AM
Office is now officially my favorite map :D

kev13dd
10-10-04, 04:46 AM
Havn't played Office yet. Played Dust, and 2 I havn't seen before. Not a fan of the game, really. Some parts seem like big graphic jumps, others not. And I get graphics lag kinda, which is annoying. Havn't measured my average yet. Definatly not worth the money or the ditching of significant other

K