PDA

View Full Version : Yellow background after existing Counter Strike Source

clickart
10-10-04, 10:49 AM
I have a BFG 6800 Gt OCed at Ultra speed. My teamperature didn't go up or anything (65C). Whenever I leave Doom 3 and CCS idle than exist, my backgroup turns yellow and than back to normal for about 3-5 seconds. Is that normal? I think it only happen if I leave the games idle for about 20-30 mins. Anybody have the same problem?

clickart
10-24-04, 03:25 PM
Nobody has this problem?

einstein_314
10-24-04, 07:28 PM
I have a BFG 6800 Gt OCed at Ultra speed. My teamperature didn't go up or anything (65C). Whenever I leave Doom 3 and CCS idle than exist, my backgroup turns yellow and than back to normal for about 3-5 seconds. Is that normal? I think it only happen if I leave the games idle for about 20-30 mins. Anybody have the same problem?

hmmm, maybe if I could understand the info you're giving a bit better, I could help. So, your temperature doesn't go up...from 65C. so it doesn't go over 65C. ok, and when you leave doom3 of ccs idle for 20-30 minutes (why would you do this in the first place?) and you exit, the backgroup (desktop maybe?) turns yellow then back to normal? and does this every 3-5 seconds? or is yellow for 3-5 seconds? But it doesn't do this if you don't leave it sitting idle for 20-30 minutes? how bout some system specs? driver version?

VoltFox
12-16-04, 10:14 AM
Hello there,

I just got the same problem with you mate but with different vcard tho... I have an FX5900 and everytime I browse, or after playing some games... my screen turns yellow... it's really frustrating, sometimes it turns to normal after a couple of while, but until now I can't seem to find the problem... it's been 2 weeks...

I didn't o/c the card or anything else... so can it be my 5900 is dying? do you find the solution?

Thanks