PDA

View Full Version : Driver comparison chart?

FD76
10-11-04, 10:27 AM
I know i will probably get flamed for making a new thread for this.. but i have tried to search for it to no avail. Didn't someone post a NICE color coded chart with all the latest drivers listed as far as performance? I think it might have been spcifically 3DMark performance? :angel2:

saturnotaku
10-11-04, 10:30 AM
(google)

Cornmuffen
10-11-04, 10:55 PM
Hey Santurn How did you get so many posts must have alot of time on your hands bro. i go to Hard0pc they have stuff their that can help

jAkUp
10-11-04, 11:04 PM
Here you go man:

http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=35851

aAv7
10-11-04, 11:05 PM
Hey Santurn How did you get so many posts must have alot of time on your hands bro. i go to Hard0pc they have stuff their that can help

Hurry up and change "their" before the nvnews spell checker a.k.a saturnotaku detects it and gives out a more than pleasant correction. :udawg:

Cornmuffen
10-11-04, 11:26 PM
funny. lol hey how is it going ultimate17 im out here on the westside over by Harlem and Ogden. Saturn is cool he has alot of posts im thinking he has alot of time on his hands to post. anywyay good know it cools off we had very sunny weather here waiting for snow.

aAv7
10-11-04, 11:30 PM
Hey, I'm southwest. Brighton Park area off 46th and Kedzie. I dunno how much time he has, but I know he has a goat....http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=6189&page=9 :bleh:

Cornmuffen
10-11-04, 11:35 PM
i know where your at is the resteraunt still on the corner of Archer and Kedzie? it was good and a decent area. Is the Howard Electronics still their all these years? cool i catch you later wife is bugging me have fun oh and 4Life i loved those guys man back in the old WCW seen them at united center back in 97 99 and 2k and that was it good days its not the same.

Me too where da hell is HL2 please get it out on shelves.

aAv7
10-11-04, 11:40 PM
Nah, that restraunt has been gone for yeeeeaaars. It's a real estate now. Nicky's is still here though. =) Howard Electronic closed up in like 90 lol. =) I agree, wrestling isn't the same....nWo was the stuff.

Cornmuffen
10-12-04, 02:39 PM
totally, I use to eat their like back in the 80's but yes Nicki's is good their fries.

Anyway have fun.