PDA

View Full Version : Gaming rig for sale

buddasahn
11-10-02, 06:09 PM
If anyone is interested…I have a high performance, custom built computer designed exclusively for gaming…playing movies…and burning music. It’s a Pentium 4 1.8 processor with a 40 gig H/D and 256 megs of RAM…a Soundblaster Audigy card…..an ATI Radeon 8500 64 MB video card….and a 19” Samsung High-Res Monitor. In addition…it has a combo CDRW/DVD rom drive….a separate CD ROM drive…(good for burning from CD to CD)…..an Iomega Zip 250 drive…a 3.5” floppy drive…and a network card installed and ready to use if you have either a cable or DSL internet connection. I’ve also included an MP3 player as well as a camera that can be used as either a digital cam or a webcam. The only thing not included with this system is a mouse…keyboard….and speakers….which are inexpensive items that can be purchased for around $30 or so. Should you decide to purchase it, I will personally install everything from all the hardware and also any software that you may need!

LORD-eX-Bu
11-10-02, 06:36 PM
so wait, this isn't put together already? anyways, if it isn't, what type of Audigy is that? And how much?

EDIT: Nevermind, looks like you just registered on here for the sake of posting this, you got heatware stats? Can't trust ya just yet.

EDIT: Welcome to nVnews.

buddasahn
11-11-02, 10:51 AM
It's the platinum model.

And I'm asking $900...or best offer. Soon to be on E-Bay. Will post Ebay link later this week.

buddasahn
11-11-02, 06:41 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2071104330&rd=1