PDA

View Full Version : How are the new officials?

Vamp
10-20-04, 02:03 PM
The 61.76 compared to the 61.77... Right now I'm using 61.36, which is the best of the 3?

Arioch
10-20-04, 02:17 PM
61.77 and 61.76 are basically the same except that the 61.77 added SM3.0 support.

Templar
10-20-04, 04:25 PM
This lack of official drivers is seriously making me think about selling the card. There are bugs and I want them ironed out and I think that this kind of BETA support is unacceptable.
I used to all the Detonators Betanators and I'm pretty close to calling the ForceWare BetaWare now.

Simon

Demanufakture
10-20-04, 04:33 PM
This lack of official drivers is seriously making me think about selling the card. There are bugs and I want them ironed out and I think that this kind of BETA support is unacceptable.
I used to all the Detonators Betanators and I'm pretty close to calling the ForceWare BetaWare now.

Simon
Agreed, even though I like the 66.81 driver on my fx 5950 ultra, there are bugs and it would be nice if an official driver that fixes these bugs that nvidia is completely aware of would come out sometime THIS YEAR! :lame:
However, I would not sell my nvidia card. Nvidia is the gpu brand to have.

Slammin
10-20-04, 11:02 PM
Sure is a lot of driver activity tho. Don't mind me, I just got here. I'm actually having a ball going through all these drivers. The best part is, I always have a driver I can fall back on.

I love 'this type of beta support' and much prefer it over the alternative. You came here to this forum, so you are obviously aware that access to several betas may resolve all of your particular issues, regardless of the driver being 'official' or not.

As said, can't please them all, but looks like Nvidia has a horde of folks pumping out drivers for us. Some are extremely good too.