PDA

View Full Version : 65.73 installation

keith33
10-20-04, 04:58 PM
This is a complete n00b question and I'm sorry for wasting bandwidth for it. The 66.81 drivers are giving me those CS Source lines so I was told to download the 65.73 WHQL drivers but it only gives me files, and I'm not sure how to install it with all the extra Nvidia features and menus using device manager. Can someone please help me?

tragic
10-20-04, 05:06 PM
Go to start, right click on my computer, then properties. Then hit the tab hardware, then device manager.

Under display adapters, click the small check mark on the left and your graphic card will appear.

Now right click on that graphic card and select properties. Look for the tab "driver" and hit that.

Hit the update driver tab and select from the box that appears, " Install from list or specific location"

Now just navigate to where you installed those drivers and click open and windows will do the rest, and install the drivers.

Hope that helps.

keith33
10-20-04, 05:48 PM
Thank You Tragic. The drivers are much more stable; and that white line problem in CS Source is gone.

tragic
10-20-04, 06:00 PM
Glad it worked out. Its hit and miss with some of these never ending drivers, but i have suddenly decided i like the 66.72's.

Till the next ones.

okra
10-22-04, 03:38 PM
what made you like the 66.72's over the 65.73's?