PDA

View Full Version : Far Cry Turns blue

RealLifePixelShader
10-21-04, 03:31 AM
Last night after a week of no problems in Far cry with my new Leadtek 6800 GT and patch 1.2

All os a suden the trees in the back ground is blue and the blood on the ground has also turned blue.

Please help I have not changed anything why do you think this is happening

arise
10-21-04, 04:21 AM
Last night after a week of no problems in Far cry with my new Leadtek 6800 GT and patch 1.2

All os a suden the trees in the back ground is blue and the blood on the ground has also turned blue.

poor thing...it's missing its 1.3 patch :rolleyes:

RealLifePixelShader
10-21-04, 05:05 AM
And

Marcos
10-21-04, 11:17 AM
are you overclocked? if not just reinstall I had a color problem with the skin on people it looked tinted and i just reinstalled

arise
10-21-04, 11:35 AM
sorry i meant the 1.2 patch :)
was a joke anyway...

mike2h
10-21-04, 01:19 PM
any other problems besides far cry?
is the lite vers or did you finally get a reg gt? not that i think that has anything to do with your problem.

photophreak314
10-22-04, 12:32 AM
Maybe its a bonus feature?

Or they're actually aliens.

Try a reinstall.

Optimummind
10-22-04, 02:56 AM

I had a similar occurence as yours. Far Cry was working fine for a few weeks. After about 2 weeks of non-play and installation of 6 other PC titles, Far Cry had a color artifact. Some textures were missing and the scenes looked very bland. Uninstalling the old driver and replacing it with newer/older ones did not work (even after using Driver Cleaner v3.3). This happened on a WinXP SP1a system.

Using this problem as an excuse, I did a complete reformat and installation of WinXP SP2 slipstreamed.

Far Cry is running using the v1.1 patch and the 61.77 drivers and so far, the problem hasn't returned yet.

RealLifePixelShader
10-22-04, 03:56 AM
No overclocking I think the GT LITE card will fall over if I did like I said worked fine until the aliens came you know the once with blue blood.

I really do not want to reinstall I've got 20 driver cd plus all the monkeysoft crap and Softimage XSI Advanced an dbatch server mysql and php to install and configure which take for ever, so it would be nice to get a quick fix

RealLifePixelShader
10-22-04, 04:25 AM
O i tried ro reinstall Far Cry did not help

mike2h
10-22-04, 04:26 AM
how come you still have that gt lite?

RealLifePixelShader
10-22-04, 04:34 AM
The supplier is stil trying to find out what up they did not know of a gt lite so lets hope it comes soon

mike2h
10-22-04, 01:16 PM
how long you going to wait one those bozos? leadtek told me last friday that they thought the new shipment would be in monday. that so either that happened & your vendor is a loser. or it didnt happen & leadtek has some serious(er) supply issues & are losers.
either way you are dealing with losers.
get of the sinking ship. you ARE entitled to what you paid for. get another brand of card.

RealLifePixelShader
10-25-04, 03:36 AM
PROBLEM SOLVED well after a long time I uninstalled ther nv driver .77 then went to .81 beta, still the same, uninstalled far cry and .81 nv driver back to .77 and farcry path 1.2 and bingo everythings back to normal, Very glad about that, Then about two hours later my friend comes to check out my new card, he says there a game he would like to try, so ok i said and loaded deamon tools to load the image of the game, the BLUE SCREEN IRQ NOT LESS THAN OR EQUAL.

Reboots same thing on startup, anyway got the bloody thing of aafter going into save mode but the.....

Farcry was back to blue and Toca Race driver 2 joined the blue screens.

So this weekend was pretty blue.

Update on the lite card my supplier says they will be able to sort out the problem by this week.

So lets hold thumbs