PDA

View Full Version : wth have they done to the physics?

Kavvv
10-21-04, 10:59 AM
Physics in CS: Source are really ****ed up. Its really annoying when crap with physics pushes you arnd. I think when i tried the HL2 "beta" i could jump on tables and barrels and stuffThey didnt push you arnd. there is no way to jump on things with physics in CS:S

wtf have they done to the physics?
ugh

six_storm
10-21-04, 11:38 AM
1. You played the HL2 beta. Tisk tisk.

2. It's just something that we have to deal with at the moment. Maybe Valve will update one day to fix that problem. They update quite often, so keep an eye out and be patient.

steamedrice
10-21-04, 11:43 AM
i think they did this on purpose otherwise it would have been fixed long long ago because this applies to every large physical object there is

Gaco
10-21-04, 11:46 AM
Yup, its definently done on purpose... Question is just why? Properbly because they are afraid that some people would abuse the ability to stack physical objects to reach unfair places ect., but I just think that should be the map designers problem. I would very much like to see that function disabled also! It can get quite annoying when constantly pushed around by objects and teammates in the heat of battle, cause you can't hit **** and you can't fall back :(

Kavvv
10-21-04, 09:56 PM
heh u can remove the bounce thing but then u can just go thru objects with physics.

I really hate this bounce **** :mad:

*goes back to play CS 1.6