PDA

View Full Version : Half-Life 2 Chapters (Possible Spoiler)

jAkUp
10-21-04, 12:41 PM
Check this out :
From http://www.gengamers.com/

1. Point Insertion
2. A Red Letter Day
3. Route Kanal
4. Water Hazard
5. Black Mesa East
6. We Don't Go to Ravenholm
7. Highway 17
8. SandTraps
9. Nova Prospekt
10. Entaglement
11. AntiCitizen One
12. Follow Freeman
13. Benefactory
14. Dark Energy

karkrash81
10-21-04, 12:54 PM
cool...though i don't think the chapters really give enough away to spoil anything...wonder how long each chapter will take

six_storm
10-21-04, 01:57 PM
Once again, my theory of jakUp being a bot has more proof . . . lol. You da man jakUp.

saturnotaku
10-21-04, 02:01 PM
cool...though i don't think the chapters really give enough away to spoil anything...wonder how long each chapter will take

The PC Gamer review said 17 hours, but that was without doing any major exploring of the levels. I'm guessing most of us will probably take at least 20 the first time through. :D

|JuiceZ|
10-21-04, 02:21 PM
O MY EYES! It's chapter "titles"..:angel:

majortom
10-21-04, 02:42 PM
DAMMIT, you ruined the whole game for me. now i'll never play hl2...

GlowStick
10-21-04, 02:55 PM
Hm nice in deed, however none of them sound like a boat level, witch we were promiced!

Edge
10-21-04, 04:09 PM
Interesting...especially chapter 5: Black Mesa East? Do we return to Black Mesa in this game? If so that would be sweet. Even the level titles in the game make me more excited for it :D

Hm nice in deed, however none of them sound like a boat level, witch we were promiced!

*Ahem*: 4. Water Hazard :angel2:

GlowStick
10-21-04, 04:35 PM
Interesting...especially chapter 5: Black Mesa East? Do we return to Black Mesa in this game? If so that would be sweet. Even the level titles in the game make me more excited for it :D

*Ahem*: 4. Water Hazard :angel2:
Lets just say, i have a good source that says that level dosent take place on a boat.

But dose anyone else rember back more than a year ago when the PC Gamer came out and with the "First" HL2 shots, it talked about how valve modeld a boat plank by plank etc. How much do you wanna bet that valve never did such a thing, but it was "Planned" so they made it up.

When the game comes out, if there is no boat level ill find that mag and scan it hehe.

LiquidX
10-21-04, 04:39 PM
Well if I remember right one of the bink videos show a boat, the map with all the sand or a beach.

Edge
10-21-04, 04:46 PM
I thought they showed a picture of the boat like it looked in the game though? It certainly looked like it was complete, or at the very least had the basic construction done. Also I don't know if it would really be big enough for a full level to take place in it, unless there's a lot of backtracking or if they simply ignore the laws of physics and make the inside of the boat far bigger than the outside *cough*Farcy*cough* ;) . Either way, the boat could've simply been turned into one of those overturned or delapitated (sp?) boats found on the beach of that one seashore map.

Although...a "good source" says that map doesn't take place on a boat? What kind of "sources" do you have?