PDA

View Full Version : 65.73 installation without install wizard

keith33
10-24-04, 10:41 AM
I can't get this driver to install correctly after having tried everything. I did it in Device Manager with the "Update Driver" Command but then you don't get all the nVidia settings and menus etc. I tried the same command with the 66.72 drivers installed; however, I now have a conflict of drivers with the NVTUICPL.CPL because it remained 66.72. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME HERE? I NEED THE 65.73 DRIVERS BECAUSE THEY WORK GREAT BUT I CAN'T SEEM TO INSTALL THEM PROPERLY. :bash:

SigmaOrionis
10-24-04, 12:52 PM
There is a 65.73 version with a setup.exe on Sparkles website

http://www.sparkle.com.tw/

I have not used these myself I used the version off Guru3d. I read on Guru3d of other people using it though.

I would just uninstall the drivers you have and use this version.

Hope you get it worked out.

K007
10-25-04, 04:24 AM
Well assuming u know driver cleaning, do that, then when it asks for the drivers (after reboot) redirect to the extrated folder of the 65.73 drivers

ie nvidia\guru3d\setup (provided u got it from nvidia) and volla

Otherways are right click on computer, properties, device manager, right click the ! on the video card, update driver, and pick 'i will choose the driver...' select the path where u installed the drivers and volla.

Its very simple once u know how to do it :)

keith33
10-25-04, 03:46 PM
Thanks for the reply. The sparkle version of 65.73 works great. Hmmmn, should I try 70.xx? Doesn't matter.

SigmaOrionis
10-25-04, 11:15 PM
Your welcome. Glad you got it working.