http://www.newgenerationorder.org/

These are modded "Hacked" drivers. :)

WarheadMM
10-26-04, 02:17 PM
no offense but that site looked like it was made by a 5 year old

Golden Sample
10-26-04, 02:19 PM
no offense but that site looked like it was made by a 5 year old

No offense but the NGO drivers sucked for me for ATI cards (i had some) and i`m sure it will suck for my 6800 Ultra as well. Most of the people reported similar results, but who knows...

And yeah, the site looks...."old"

...very old.

cu

saturnotaku
10-26-04, 03:01 PM
Their drivers are about as quality as the design of their site.

saturnotaku
10-26-04, 03:09 PM
Double post. Oopsie. Stupid internet connection futzed out as I hit reply. Oh well.

Arioch
10-26-04, 03:16 PM
Their drivers are about as quality as the design of their site.

You can say that again!

Oh wait, you did.

monly
10-26-04, 03:30 PM
You can say that again!

Oh wait, you did.

I just got dumped by my girlfriend.....and thats the first thing to bring a smile to my face...thanks my man:) :)

RanCorX2
10-26-04, 03:54 PM
hmmm more "tweaked" drivers, i'll stick to tweaking my own drivers.

ush
10-26-04, 04:28 PM

Sorry but I think it's not about the look of the page. It's easy to navigate and that's enough. It's not some kind of board, you just go there, download drivers and leav. That's my opinion.

What about some NGO benches?

lostboyuk
10-26-04, 04:50 PM
Just swiped the standard 70.41`s off my setup and stuck these on ..did a quick benchy using x-plane 761 with every thing up full wack,left the thing on auto pilot for an hour flying round some place in the usa..lol..well it never crashed ...the system that is..all looks good..plenty of detail..ect ect..tried all my other games I usually play ..c.o.d/live for speed/painkiller/far cry ect ect they all ran as usual..no problems,they benchmarked in 3dmark 03 near enough the same for me as the 66.81`s and the standard non tweaked 70.41`s,they overclocked the same as the afore mentioned drivers no problem,to be honest I can`t see anymore detail anywhere,I only use 4 ano and 4 anti and use the Quality setting in the panel so not sure if this is why...I see the panel to keep the fan on is there and of coarse the coolbits enable straight off as they are in the driver setup...agp /overclock ect.
I use an 5900xt gfx card modded 5950 bios/via 2.5gig amd processor as mentioned elsewhere.
Hey anyway I`m greatfull for the guy putting this one up...well done NGO many thanks for the choice of a try out..I for one just have to try out anything different in the driver dept:And I couldn`t give a monkeys feck weather the site is all flashing lites and crap or just a page....pointing out a link......does this make his efforts, material to take the p..s out of?....NO...
We have so much choice in the driver dept right now lets enjoy the fun of finding the right driver for out setups....its half the fun ya know..
All the best guys...keep it sane.

Golden Sample
10-26-04, 05:02 PM
I just got dumped by my girlfriend.....and thats the first thing to bring a smile to my face...thanks my man:) :)

Oh man....i feel sorry for ya! I hope you two can sort your probs out (if thats the reason for her dumping you) or you find another nice girl!

I`m with my girl for over ten years now, and i would HATE to be dumped!

Good luck to you :)

And yeah, i guess the looks of the site doesn`t matter, but i don`t like their drivers anyway ;)

Cu

PikachuMan
10-26-04, 06:02 PM
I like the site design, seems like it was themed around mIRC.

bkswaney
10-26-04, 08:31 PM
Just swiped the standard 70.41`s off my setup and stuck these on ..did a quick benchy using x-plane 761 with every thing up full wack,left the thing on auto pilot for an hour flying round some place in the usa..lol..well it never crashed ...the system that is..all looks good..plenty of detail..ect ect..tried all my other games I usually play ..c.o.d/live for speed/painkiller/far cry ect ect they all ran as usual..no problems,they benchmarked in 3dmark 03 near enough the same for me as the 66.81`s and the standard non tweaked 70.41`s,they overclocked the same as the afore mentioned drivers no problem,to be honest I can`t see anymore detail anywhere,I only use 4 ano and 4 anti and use the Quality setting in the panel so not sure if this is why...I see the panel to keep the fan on is there and of coarse the coolbits enable straight off as they are in the driver setup...agp /overclock ect.
I use an 5900xt gfx card modded 5950 bios/via 2.5gig amd processor as mentioned elsewhere.
Hey anyway I`m greatfull for the guy putting this one up...well done NGO many thanks for the choice of a try out..I for one just have to try out anything different in the driver dept:And I couldn`t give a monkeys feck weather the site is all flashing lites and crap or just a page....pointing out a link......does this make his efforts, material to take the p..s out of?....NO...
We have so much choice in the driver dept right now lets enjoy the fun of finding the right driver for out setups....its half the fun ya know..
All the best guys...keep it sane.

Glad to hear they r working out for u. :)

I've never used them.
Just saw a link and posted it in here for anyone
who might want to try them.

mikedep333
10-26-04, 09:46 PM
Seriously, if these guys are gonna come out of nowhere and offer modified drivers, they should specify what they have modified exactly and how much it impacts performance.

Seraphim
10-27-04, 12:06 AM

...very old.

Um, its supposed to look old, they designed it to look like plain ascii.

When you watched Braveheart(or any other movie set in the past) did you say "This movie looks old, very old"?

Golden Sample
10-27-04, 01:54 PM
Um, its supposed to look old, they designed it to look like plain ascii.

When you watched Braveheart(or any other movie set in the past) did you say "This movie looks old, very old"?

LOL...you got a point there! (BTW Braveheart is just awesome (kngt) !)

Well i guess It is meant this way...you seem to be right! But i still don`t like the look, or the drivers :sry:

Have a nice one guys...

Sven