PDA

View Full Version : BFG 6800 Ultra In Stock at Chumbo?

GlowStick
10-27-04, 02:18 PM
Hello from Chumbo.com,

We are contacting you because you have previously expressed interest in purchasing the BFG Technologies GeForce 6800 Ultra OC.

http://www.chumbo.com/info.asp?s=855650000487

This next-generation flagship product is overclocked out-of-the-box and unmatched in speed and image quality, and is the only GPU architecture to deliver support for Microsoft DirectX 9.0 Shader Model 3.0.

We are happy to inform you that we now have an extremely limited quantity of this item available and since you were one of the first to request notification when we received stock, we are giving you the first chance to call and order this item today. Due to the high demand and the limited quantity we have we cannot guarantee availability for everyone that receives this notification.

If you are still interested in placing an order for this item please call our sales team at 800-343-7530 (9:00am Ė 5:00pm CST M-F). We expect to be sold out of this item in the next 24 hours. Donít delay!

Best regards,

Chumbo.com
800-343-7530

Unless they sold out, you have to call them to order it. They are offering at MSRP, with free 2nd day FedEx, nice deal.

bkswaney
10-27-04, 02:32 PM
After this post I bet they get gone FAST! ;)

If I had the money I would get one and
sell my GT.
But I do not really know why. My GT does everything
I need it to do and runs ultra speeds. :) "lol"
I just LOVE new toys. :rofl:

GlowStick
10-27-04, 02:59 PM
Aye, the GT is a nice card, however i had to get an ultra ; D

mustrum
10-27-04, 05:24 PM
After this post I bet they get gone FAST! ;)

If I had the money I would get one and
sell my GT.
But I do not really know why. My GT does everything
I need it to do and runs ultra speeds. :) "lol"
I just LOVE new toys. :rofl:
Hehe i know the feeling. I had a x800 PRO VIVO running at 555/555 16/pipes.
A very good card and i never had any trouble. I sold it and told myself that i want the 6800 GT for the stereo 3D drivers.
Sure i'll like stereo but mainly i need a new toy. :D
Maybe an ULTRA follows later who knows.
:lol2:

BlackSun
10-28-04, 12:31 AM
Are these still hard to get? I walked into Frys and they had about 30 BFG 6800 Ultras in stock. I was just there last week.

GlowStick
10-28-04, 12:55 AM
Are these still hard to get? I walked into Frys and they had about 30 BFG 6800 Ultras in stock. I was just there last week.
Yes, they are relativy hard to get. However maybe avalibilty is getting better.

bkswaney
10-28-04, 01:42 AM

WOW 30?
U can hardly even find one online.
I've never saw one in a store. Only GT's.