PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars Preview open!!!!!

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

and64z
11-01-04, 06:16 AM
Is anybody else having withdrawal symptoms?
lol I didn't get to play it for long enough before they snatched it away.....

K007
11-01-04, 07:03 AM
This sux, i want GW NOW!

superklye
11-01-04, 09:42 AM
I didn't even get to PLAY it! I got in for five minutes before class on Friday and then I didn't have time the rest of the weekend. :(

lIqUID
11-01-04, 10:14 AM
Guys if you want to play badly enough then just preorder it. Youll get to play the first weekend of every month starting Saturday :D You also get a bonus weapon and a pass key to invite a friend to one of the weekends. Well worth the $10 preorder if you ask me.

Edge
11-01-04, 10:51 AM
Crap, where did the 31st go? Can't believe I didn't manage to get on again by the time the preview event ended...I didn't even get a pet for my ranger...*sniff*.

nVidi0t
11-01-04, 04:04 PM
The guild was fun while it lasted. Sorry i didn't get around to adding the last few, I actually completely missed the last day as I was just so damn busy.

I was very impressed with the game, the lack of monthly fee is really attractive.

K007
11-01-04, 08:08 PM
Pre Order costs too much to be shipped to Australia since no one here in Australia sells the pre order bonus back.

superklye
11-01-04, 08:30 PM
I was very impressed with the game, the lack of monthly fee is really attractive.
hell yeah! it's the only reason i'm even considering buying the game...the monthy fees are what turn me off completely from MMO games.

prydah
11-03-04, 12:27 AM
wow! i didn't even realize there were so many here who tried it!

i really enjoyed this game. on the last day of preview, i got the hang of it and then the preview ended. :|

i can't wait til this weekend nov. 6th! we can try it out again! :thumbsup:

Phoking
11-03-04, 01:57 AM
wow! i didn't even realize there were so many here who tried it!

i really enjoyed this game. on the last day of preview, i got the hang of it and then the preview ended. :|

i can't wait til this weekend nov. 6th! we can try it out again! :thumbsup:

I think the game was pretty fun, but I'm afraid that the game wont have very good replayability if the rest of the game was like the play weekend. Its just going to feel like a long Diablo 2 where everyone ends up in the same high level areas trying to get the same items.

K007
11-03-04, 02:38 AM
Diablo 2 is still played..if they do get the diablo 2 game here, then they have done a excellent job..i think they have not only done diablo 2 but made it better as well.

Phoking
11-03-04, 03:29 AM
Diablo 2 is still played..if they do get the diablo 2 game here, then they have done a excellent job..i think they have not only done diablo 2 but made it better as well.

I know diablo 2 is still played by ppl. My friend still plays it, but for item finding and not for fun. All he does is bot now to get the best items to trade and he has some of the most powerful gear you will ever see. I dont think there isn't really anything else to do in that game except find items once you have beaten it a couple of times. I quit because I didnt feel like item searching anymore and I hope that won't be the case with this game.

It looks like you wont be able to PK people either which takes half of the fun away from the game. Because thats what I usually turn to after I get tired of finding items. Theres nothing like the rush you get from warping into Buc's Den (Ultima Online) with a mass of people :P

I havent really played any of the other MMORPG's so I can't really compare this game's replayability and variety to say something like Everquest or FFXI or Shadowbane but from what I've seen, I think those games are well worth their monthly fees.

superklye
09-18-05, 04:17 PM
You can't cheat in a game that affects other players. If you're found out, you'll be banned

j0j081
09-18-05, 09:33 PM
lol wtf??? :thumbdwn:

Rakeesh
09-18-05, 09:59 PM
This guy is just trying to spam the word of his cheat website around IMO.

EDIT: Also I just noticed that if you click any of the links, they require you to pay them money. I would lay 99.9% probability that it is nothing more than a spam attempt.