PDA

View Full Version : White flash screen turn to black flash?

Vanzagar
11-01-04, 02:32 PM
Anyone have any clue on how I could change the flash so it doesn't appear this bright white (annoys my eyes). I would LOVE to be able to change this to an all black screen. No cheating involved exact same effect just allow my eyes to not need glasses for a bit longer.

Thanks,

Vanz

theultimo
11-02-04, 03:47 AM
Well, it is a pixel shader, i think, not totally sure.

Slybri
11-07-04, 03:38 PM
It's supposed to be annoying.
That's the idea....

I've got a spray somewhere that says, "flashbangs annoy me"

Vanzagar
11-08-04, 11:53 AM
It's supposed to be annoying.
That's the idea....

Ya it should be annoying, annoying in the sense that you can't see, thats cool... but with these cts being so dark and hiding in shadow you have to crank your monitors brightest and contrast. Then getting a blinding white flash all the time makes your fricken eyes red and irritated, I need to go outside and spray pepper spray in my eyes to sooth them... it's a fricken game, I'd like to not have to go get perscriptions for glasses cause I enjoy playing a fricken game...

maybe when I get shot I should create a device that smokes a hot metal poker into my body just to keep it reaaal, wake up dude and smell the he grenades...

Vanz

Fatman
11-08-04, 01:12 PM
Make sure your video drivers are up to date, older forceware revisions had a bug with CSS and gamma settings. You should have no problem seeing CTs on default brightness settings.