PDA

View Full Version : WoW open beta ready for Fileplanet subscribers now!!!

revbatboy
11-01-04, 04:20 PM
www.fileplanet.com

Fileplanet subscribers get to play the open beta a week earlier than everyone else.

lIqUID
11-01-04, 04:48 PM
DLing now :D but it wont be any fun to solo for a week waiting for me buds :/

GravY
11-01-04, 06:20 PM
DLing now :D but it wont be any fun to solo for a week waiting for me buds :/

dling already??? I jsut signed up for a 3month subscription to get in on this.. I haven't received anything.. am I to receive a link via email??? I have a key in my beta key archive but im not sure if its for hte last Stress Test beta I was in.. when betas are over do these get removed from that archive? its under your acct settings btw..

im getting pissed at this whole process so far..

Spliffstarr
11-01-04, 06:24 PM
just got in as well. I am also waiting for my key and link that is to be sent to me via mail. :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

GravY
11-01-04, 06:25 PM
just got in as well. I am also waiting for my key and link that is to be sent to me via mail. :drooling: :drooling: :drooling:

you guys are saying you got in but you have no key or links.. so how are you saying that???

spliff did you just sign up for a subscription?? if so what have you received via email so far???

lIqUID
11-01-04, 07:55 PM
I was given a key when I was accepted, and one was sent to my email as well. Check your spam filters guys. Also watch out the damn Fileplanet installer was corrupted and a 2 hr install turned to garbage. Maybe they have it fixed now, but knowing the embiciles at FP I doubt it

superklye
11-01-04, 08:31 PM
I was given a key when I was accepted, and one was sent to my email as well. Check your spam filters guys. Also watch out the damn Fileplanet installer was corrupted and a 2 hr install turned to garbage. Maybe they have it fixed now, but knowing the embiciles at FP I doubt it
Fileplanet really does suck...if this was at FileShack, I would consider a subscription, but FP...no way.

thunderhippo
11-02-04, 03:31 PM
They have really gone down hill.
These arent even really beta tests.. more like advertising ploys that you have to pay for.