PDA

View Full Version : HaloČ Feedback Thread

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]

saturnotaku
11-20-04, 03:12 PM
Hey sat, are you on Live?

Yes and no. Yes in that I do have an account, no in that I'm not going to be playing on Live until my roommate gets his ass in gear and replaces our Internet gateway. Right now we're running it on a K6-2 350, 128 mb of RAM and Windows XP because he hasn't been able to get proper drivers for the wireless LAN card that's in there. Our service is spotty at best right now.

intercede007
11-28-04, 05:29 PM
For anyone on Live!..

My gamertag is intercede007, just like my username here. If anyone wants to get together and play, let me know!

zoomy942
11-28-04, 05:53 PM
I have a strong suspicion that it just wouldn't be the same.

i agree, but i would love to follow along with more of the story.

Sazar
11-28-04, 06:12 PM
woohooo halo2 rocks..

just wish my brother was a half decent player :(

he kills me more often than the covenant or the flood...

the game seems to have been rushed a bit (am bout half way through right now) but the game play is pretty decent...

the cut-scenes and the game are a little less engrossing than the first one... but still a damn sight better than half the other console games out there...

circuitbreaker8
11-28-04, 06:55 PM
I think Bungie focused more on the MP than SP this time around.

Sazar
11-28-04, 07:03 PM
the sp thus far has been decent enough... can't complain..

expectations were obviously heightened.. but I have had fun thus far...

intercede007
11-28-04, 08:02 PM
I think Bungie focused more on the MP than SP this time around.

If you've read the books and understand the backstory, you would understand how far from the truth that statement is.

Sazar
11-28-04, 08:35 PM
I need to get the books eventually...

for right now... I am just happy with my dualies :cool:

shinrai
12-15-04, 10:10 PM
If you've read the books and understand the backstory, you would understand how far from the truth that statement is.

I agree. Can't wait for the next books and Halo 3 on the xbox next.

dan875426
12-14-06, 11:03 AM
Hello,everyone, I am from a Chinese sd cart company,our product is sd card, a lately released DS card with great performance and reasonable prize, it is Media gamer, a card-sized device designed to extend the use of your Nintendo DS. The Media Gamer turns the Nintendo DS into a multi-media device, and makes storage of media files easy. you can go to their website to have a look, it will help you save money,, the URL is http://www.mediagamer2.com/en/ , would you please help me broad my selling in Europe. thank u very much.

ad hoc
12-14-06, 11:13 AM
Hello,everyone, I am from a Chinese sd cart company,our product is sd card, a lately released DS card with great performance and reasonable prize, it is Media gamer, a card-sized device designed to extend the use of your Nintendo DS. The Media Gamer turns the Nintendo DS into a multi-media device, and makes storage of media files easy. you can go to their website to have a look, it will help you save money,, the URL is http://www.mediagamer2.com/en/ , would you please help me broad my selling in Europe. thank u very much.

Dude.....:wtf:

Namrok
12-14-06, 11:18 AM
Dude.....:wtf:

I almost laughed out loud when I saw that. Kind of wonder what made a spambot peddling Nintendo stuff troll a 2 year old thread about Halo.

Gaco
12-14-06, 01:18 PM
:lol: