PDA

View Full Version : Silent Hunter 2 Problem! SCREENSHOTS

DanCanovas
11-03-04, 11:49 AM
hi guys some screens of the problem Ive been having in SH2 submarine sim with my GT. Does the same on my mates computer with another GT. We;ve tried all the drivers and loads of settings including checking the boxes in blitting in riav tuner. This fixed the prblems in the main menu but not in game. What the screens do not show you is that the lines/corruption is constantly flickering. The currption is very bad in game and makes it unplayable!

DanCanovas
11-03-04, 12:03 PM
half of the numbers and stuff is missing along with the flickering. I dont think this problem is exclusive to me

StoNer
11-03-04, 02:38 PM
new drivers + slightly older game sometimes = a big mess.

Starwars KOTOR, MGS2, and BrokenSword 3 are the games i cant play with the newer drivers due to corruptions.

Nvidia might work this out with some older games but Broken Sword3 hasnt worked for me since my FX card on the 53.xx drivers. But at that time i could roll back to 4x.xx drivers and it played fine.

DanCanovas
11-03-04, 02:46 PM
yeah its a bit frustrating. luckily Silent Hunter 3 will be out in February

DanCanovas
11-03-04, 02:55 PM
just didnt know if there was any known fix or a similar problem with other games which may have been fixed.

wazooda
01-10-05, 10:45 PM
half of the numbers and stuff is missing along with the flickering. I dont think this problem is exclusive to me

Have you found a solution for this? I just got SH2 while waiting for SH3..... and I can't even get past the main menu.

I get the flickering and mutiple letters are missing (i.e. will only see "eum" instead of "museum" as a menu option.

What was the last driver version that worked for you??

Wazoo

DanCanovas
01-11-05, 03:17 AM
there is no fix. the 6800s cant use the 5xxx drivers and Ubi and Nvidia have said that they wont be fixing it. So we just gotta wait for SH3 hopefully next month.