PDA

View Full Version : Guild Wars Beta Event (IS FREE!!)

K007
11-05-04, 09:21 PM
Get it while you can

http://www.gamespot.com/promos/guildwarsbeta/index.html

Put your email in, it will say sorry its for registered only, check your email you have a free key.

Get a key while you can, this key is for this event only.

Peopel also who have pre ordered and havent got it yet, and emailed areanet about it will also receave a key. I have now a key from Areanet, a freinds key, and a gamespot key ^_^. Go guys enjoy it while you can.

Mr. Hunt
11-05-04, 09:56 PM
That is awesome. Thanks for the tip.

Jas28
11-05-04, 10:27 PM
Thx for the info!!

superklye
11-06-04, 03:32 AM
sweet, i just signed up. hopefully i get in.

omzig
11-06-04, 05:02 AM
Very Nice many thanks for the link just signed up and logged in :)

K007
11-06-04, 11:09 AM
They changed quiet abit of stuff..the guild superman thing is not a bad idea ^_^

superklye
11-06-04, 12:01 PM
I got in last night at 2:30 when I posted the first message, and it said I couldn't log in until 12:01am PST on 11/06...excuse me if i'm wrong, but that was at 12:30am PST on 11/6. Those bastards.

Mr. Hunt
11-06-04, 04:20 PM
Awesome... I fully expected my character from last weekend to be gone but he is still there :).

Message Bartholomew Hunt if you are in need of a 18 Ranger/Monk :).

K007
11-07-04, 12:16 PM
it started 4 mins early

superklye
11-07-04, 05:55 PM
I played for about an hour and it was pretty fun, though a bit frustrating. everything i killed yieled 0 XP and I got assigned some quests but never could figure out where i needed to go to finish them. Top that off with not having anyone to play with and it got boring fast.

However, it's a beautiful game, and I think it has a ton of potential. My roommates are obsessed with WoW and SWG and refuse to play even the free beta of GW. I think they're retarded, but what can I do?

I'm really considering purchasing this game.

Toaster
11-07-04, 06:33 PM
Kept me entertained for quite some hours yeah. Too bad these are only beta weekends and stuff. You get a different quest if you create a new character but it gets pretty hard near the end tho.

Also met Mr Hunt by accident :).

Mr. Hunt
11-07-04, 06:54 PM
Lol yup... so weird I managed to run into somebody here on accident.

K007
11-08-04, 04:50 AM
PVP in guild wars is alot of fun, this game just fun from the start to the end :) :drooling: :wong:

Smokey
11-08-04, 12:18 PM
Im not of an RPG gamer, but loved playing DiabloII in coop with my brother inlaw, so I gave this a go.

Got jelous of everyone running around with a cape, I couldnt find the guild register, but my brother inlaw and I played a little together and had some fun. I dont think that I would play this alot by myself, but am thinking of buying this to play with my brother inlaw. He is a warrior/monk and Im a ranger/monk, which worked out well. we also need to figure out how to create items and stuff, as we just played with the things we found, though Im guessing things change once you get your level up, I only made it to level 5.