PDA

View Full Version : What game do you think will be scarier? Doom 3 or Hannibal.

thcdru2k
11-13-02, 10:42 PM
If you haven't seen the Hannibal game movie yet, it is availible here: ftp://ftp.gamesdomain.co.uk/pub/movies/gd/hannibal.mpg

One of the scarier movie series of all times, beginning with Silence of the Lambs and the latest, Red Dragon. From the movie the graphics look decent, and the darkness of the game with the use of a flashlight is a awesome affect to add to the scare factor. What do you think Doom 3 or Hannibal?

fishlung
11-13-02, 10:47 PM
If the game is anything like the movie, I'll be busy laughing my ass off.

raystone57
11-14-02, 12:26 AM
Wonder if games that look that pretty can be scary. But I admit the Hannibal game movie is kind of creepy.

raystone

NV30 Desirer
11-14-02, 12:29 AM
DOOM 3 freaks me out, the graphics are ugh un f-ing believable.

demonized
11-14-02, 04:11 AM
the graphics on the game is quite good.

|JuiceZ|
11-14-02, 07:33 AM
too bad I'm at work, I'd like to check out that vid. I'll let ya know tonight.....

thcdru2k
11-14-02, 07:56 AM
yeah it is good now that i watch it again lol..but decent compared to doom 3.

de><ta
11-14-02, 11:22 AM
doom3 deffinitely... on a screen an ugly demon scares me more than some mad man. The hannibal game looks similiar to clock tower on the ps1 in terms of gameplay etc.

In real life a mad man would be engough to freak me out.... and a demon, yikes.:eek: :D

Kruno
11-14-02, 07:36 PM
Hannibal is really sexy, while Doom 3 is really scary and gory. :)

pelly
11-14-02, 08:30 PM
If the graphics in DoomIII aren't enough...the sounds in the game are enough to send chills donwanyone's spine...Hannibal looks good....DoomIII looks friggin EVIL!

:D

t6_shadow
11-14-02, 09:03 PM
Hannibal in either silence of the lambs and Hannibal was NEVER scary to me. Something about a 70 year old man just doesn't do it.

Him: "I am going to eat you"

Me: "How about this? You stfu and stfd or I will bust your hip. Ok old man river?"

Like in hannibal (mind you I have only seen the movies) the french police officer wants the reward so badly he gets himself killed. I would have gotten alone with him then he was facing me I would have pulled my gun and shot him 15 times. I would then tell the police that he tried to bite me. :D He was an escaped cannibal after all.

The Killer in Red Dragon was MUCH scarier. I really don't find movies scary but that guy was a badass. He weight trained used GASP! guns! Which made him extemely dangerous. I would not want to piss him off. :)

thcdru2k
11-14-02, 10:31 PM
wasn't the guy in red dragon in the army too?

FastM
11-15-02, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by pelly
If the graphics in DoomIII aren't enough...the sounds in the game are enough to send chills donwanyone's spine...Hannibal looks good....DoomIII looks friggin EVIL!

:D

Exactly my thoughts.... the sounds are defiantly half of it.

DoinkyBottoms
11-16-02, 09:35 PM
I vote for Alien: Resurrection. It uses the Doom3 engine and features only a human campaign, unlike its predecessors and, unfortunately, exists only in my mind.