PDA

View Full Version : EVE-Online

Graphicmaniac
11-06-04, 11:32 AM
Why nobody there talks about this incredible game?

it has probably the best graphic ever seen in a mmorpg

Yesterday i have seen a trailer of this game and i'm in love :)

look the trailers here:
http://myeve.eve-online.com/download/videos/?type=2

Connaught
11-06-04, 03:39 PM
I have been wondering the same question.
Having watched the trailer yesterday I must say it made my head turn to attention...
I'm not one to buy MMORPG when they come out but with so many coming out (Everquest 2, WOW, Guild Wars ....etc) I think I might buy one, but which one I do not know....now this trailers comes up and adds to the confussion further!!!
Should I buy Eve Online that has been out for a while now or wait and see how the other MMORPG do?
I do not know!!!

p.s I was an Ultima online addict a while ago)
:lol2:

Templar
11-06-04, 04:15 PM
EVE is just AMAZING..

Simon

Connaught
11-07-04, 04:37 AM
Care to elaborate?
:)

Templar
11-07-04, 05:22 AM
Truly breathtaking graphics, music that will make you feel like you're in space. Training skills offline, market controlled by the players and full PvP all the time although some systems are very safe. BIGGEST online universe ever created with the ALL the players in it at the same time, no 15 diffrent server architecture.

No game has as many possabilities to wage an advanced combat as EVE.

This game is a technological milestone!

Simon

nVidi0t
11-07-04, 05:32 AM
I've been playing it for almost a year. There aren't many people who have played it.

Edge
11-07-04, 05:35 AM
I've been interested in this game for a while, I'll probably pick it up in the next month or so (even though I already have like 4 MMORPGs I haven't opened yet :retard: ). I like the fact that a free expansion is coming out for it in the next couple months, it's nice to see things actually added to a game you're paying for monthly. Should be a fairly large community considering it's all on one server, plus they probably have a bunch of Earth and Beyond refugies.

Graphicmaniac
11-07-04, 10:24 AM
Everybody talks about EQ2 graphic and sincerly i admire that too, but more than 1 year ago is born a mmorpg that has the greatest graphic ever and this is EVE ;)

Slybri
11-08-04, 09:23 AM
played it for about a month. Spent that entire month watching my ship mine asteroids.
boring as hell.
the backstory is pretty deep, the music's nice, and yeah the graphics are pretty, but they become a little monotonous.
The best thing about EVE is that you can easily run it in a minimized window while you surf the web and do other stuff. and you can train levels while offline.
It's a very hands off game...

nVidi0t
11-08-04, 02:29 PM
Mine to get started. Then buy a fighter, cruiser and ultimately a battleship.

Wait till you feel the rush of heading a fleet of allied players to battle in a battleship. The only time I mine now is when I need to make some fast cash.

kmf
11-08-04, 09:53 PM
Ive been playing since beta,(curse alliance member) and i can tell you that there is way more to do and see in eve than an astroid. and with the expantion coming out it gets even better.