PDA

View Full Version : Will You Go Through the Hazard Course?

six_storm
11-08-04, 11:59 AM
Just saw this over at HL2Fallout.com, figured I'd ask here. I will go through the hazard course, maybe they will give you the gravity gun! :drooling:

|MaguS|
11-08-04, 12:18 PM
Heck yeah! They suppose to have a tutorial on how to control NPC Teammates so gonna have to learn that...

|JuiceZ|
11-08-04, 01:22 PM
Heh, real men don't need any stinkin' guides, we like to figure it out the hard way :D

Edge
11-08-04, 01:40 PM
Heh, real men don't need any stinkin' guides, we like to figure it out the hard way :D

5 minutes into the game: "OMG WTF am I supposed to do? I can't figure anything out...I hate this game, it sucks!" :D

jAkUp
11-08-04, 03:38 PM
I want to learn how to unleash teh sexorz on alyx

|MaguS|
11-08-04, 04:02 PM
Just wait for the mods for that then!

|JuiceZ|
11-08-04, 04:14 PM

:lol2:

nutcrackr
11-08-04, 06:33 PM
yes the sexors guide is essential. I will be playing training if there is some :drooling:

fancypants
11-10-04, 06:41 AM
haha nutcrckr; so there WILL be an option for this again? I heard it would just be straight into the game, on the train ride.

faraday
11-10-04, 09:34 PM

I heard rumours that the Striders "unleash teh sexorz" onto you...
:nanahump:

theultimo
11-10-04, 09:40 PM
I love going through the training modes and screwing them up....

witness HL1 and fall-into-river during the course...

Slybri
11-10-04, 11:15 PM
I'll probably do it to test my settings and performance before I get to the real game. Sorta like I used to use the trailers before a movie to get the sound system just right. CS:S is kicking ass so I'm not worried. Unless ATi made them purposely nerf performance on Nvidia cards...evil bastards...
Come to think of it, all games should have something like that, to get your settings and controls perfect before lauching the first level. Call of Duty did. I hate having to stop and reload in the middle of the intro because of lousy frame rate or sloppy mouse sensitivity, or the "use" button is in a stupid place. It's a Buzzkill
Wait, are they really gonna have a hazard course again? Where'd yall here that?