PDA

View Full Version : Logitech quietly launches RF vers of diNovo

|JuiceZ|
11-09-04, 04:18 PM
Was looking around for some updated drivers and ran across this guy:

http://images10.newegg.com/productimage/23-126-166-04.JPG

Having used the older more expensive & extremely buggy bluetooth diNovo "Media Desktop" version, its nice to see them drop the same design into a much more mature & reliable RF format. And even though I don't personally plan to buy one, the price drop to a reasonable MSRP of $149.99 should serve as a welcome change to their overpriced highend kb + mouse combo's in the past.

A flexible solution for any PC
The ideal keyboard and mouse for either a full-size PC or a notebook PC being used as a main desktop computer.

An elegant, ultra-flat keyboard, with full-size typing layout and full-travel keys — much more comfortable for notebook users.
A separate cordless numeric pad that doubles as a smart calculator and thermometer, displays time and date, and gives you more flexibly in arranging your desk space.
A compact USB mini-receiver that plugs either directly into your PC or into the convenient USB desktop stand.

More info on the Logitech® diNovo™ Cordless Desktop® is availible here. The set should be availble for purchase here within the next week or so according to Newegg & some other online retailers.

crainger
11-09-04, 04:30 PM
Nice find.... Mow I just gotta wait a year or two for it to appear in Australia. Looks like they ditched the MX900/MX700 style high performance mouse for something a little less expensive. Maybe to lower cost and let you mix and match with a mouse of your choice.

demonized
11-09-04, 08:21 PM
they should just sell the keyboard seperately. so is it the same keyboard but different color?

Sazar
11-09-04, 08:28 PM
wow... that mouse just blows for that price...

Son Goku
11-10-04, 12:27 AM
Bleh, how should I put this? I have a Logitech MX 500 now. Comparing the look of my mouse, to the one in the pic, I like mine better. That also looks like a rather basic, 2 button wheel mouse. My MX 500 is like a 7 button mouse, and isn't so blocky in case design.

I'm not sure I care for the keyboard too much either, based on the pic...

I was looking for another keyboard sometime back, and had thought about going wireless (depending on how things have progressed). Lets just say I tried one many years ago, and only getting several hours use between charges didn't appeal to me. I also run my comp 24/7... Wasn't sure what to make of Blue Tooth when I looked at it though.