PDA

View Full Version : Official H2 nVNews clan thread

Yonkers
11-09-04, 04:59 PM
Sign up in here to be in the H2 nVNews clan. Please put your Xbox Live gamer tag here.

We will organize this in a bit. Right now we are all just getting the game and want to explore it a bit, so give this clan some time.

My gamer tag is

STOOLIE

Oh and can a mod stikie this please. TittyUDawg will wuv joo for it. :D

Edge
11-09-04, 11:37 PM
My gamertag is Solisar, feel free to add me to your friends lists. Haven't gotten online with Halo 2 yet though, wanna beat the single-player first.

Gaco
11-10-04, 07:43 AM
Moi gamertag is Gaco

[copy-paste]Haven't gotten online with Halo 2 yet though, wanna beat the single-player first.[/copy-paste] ;)

Vash
11-10-04, 08:04 AM
Edge - I wondered who the heck Solisar was. I've posted my gamertag a few places, but then I get messaged by at least a couple people I don't know. Cool.

Yonkers
11-10-04, 08:38 AM
LOL that is a fear of mine also. If everyone wants we can just PM each other the gamer tag.

Ninjaman09
11-10-04, 09:00 AM
Count me in, my gamertag is Ninjaman26 (some jerk already took Ninjaman, just like here). I'm on in the evenings, EST.

Edge
11-10-04, 09:07 AM
Edge - I wondered who the heck Solisar was. I've posted my gamertag a few places, but then I get messaged by at least a couple people I don't know. Cool.

Heh, guess I forgot to mention I changed my Gamertag :) . Well, now you know!

BTW, anyone know what kind of options there are for making a clan in Halo 2? Maybe we should have a vote for what we want our color/logo/etc. to be (or is there no clan-wide settings for those?).

Edit: "[Vash] is playing Halo 2." Damnit, why do I have to be at work :p
Edit2: oh, I'll conceal your Gamertag to keep all the random internet wierdos from adding you, heh

Ninjaman09
11-10-04, 09:14 AM
I'm pretty sure there are clan-related options but I can't remember what they are, I've mostly been playing the single player (which is awesome and I love it).

Vash
11-10-04, 10:18 AM

BTW, anyone know what kind of options there are for making a clan in Halo 2? Maybe we should have a vote for what we want our color/logo/etc. to be (or is there no clan-wide settings for those?).

Edit2: oh, I'll conceal your Gamertag to keep all the random internet wierdos from adding you, heh

I'm basically going to be playing H2 all week. :D

As far as clan options are concerned, I'm pretty sure that there are clan-wide options for color/logo stuff. I'd even guess they will add a clan moniker to your gamertag, once you join.

(Thanks for edit #2, btw)

Yonkers
11-10-04, 12:18 PM

We should reflect the nVNews colors and our attitude should serve as a good representative of this site. If we are going to take this web sites name we should give it a good reputation.

circuitbreaker8
11-10-04, 08:43 PM
Argh, that stupid free 2 month XBL subscription doesnt work = /....anyone wanna let me borrow thiers? :)

Vash
11-10-04, 09:04 PM
You can have mine. My 2-month free trial will expire long before my current subscription. PM me your email and I'll send you the code.

theultimo
11-11-04, 09:36 AM
Don't have broadband, so i can't :\