PDA

View Full Version : nV CS:S Clan

Pages : [1] 2

six_storm
11-09-04, 06:56 PM
Ok everyone. After playing a LOT of CS:S (and sucking at it :) ), I have not seen anyone representing nVNews out there! So, I thought that we should all join together and create a nVNews Clan. If you wanna join, post your screen name (the one you will use on CS:S) here, put a "nV" before it and also post some servers that are in your favorites list (IP addys and/or server name). I personally use the "b33f.co" servers. Hope to see you guys around.

nV | six_storm

"b33f.co" Servers

Riptide
11-09-04, 08:10 PM
I've been using the handle of Riptide_NVN for quite some time now. :)

jAkUp
11-10-04, 02:20 AM
nV | jAkUp

six_storm
11-10-04, 03:47 PM
Can anyone here make a Spray officially for us? I'm not creative at all. Any guesses?

Mr. Hunt
11-10-04, 03:55 PM
Guess I will probably use NV | Mr. Hunt when I get the game... but that will be next week :\.

Vanzagar
11-10-04, 03:57 PM
That's sounds kinda cool...

Here's a server I play at often (usually I'm ranked in the top few...) that has stats and is a no awp server:

http://paf2.stats.nuclearfallout.net/index.php?ps_sess_id=67fb4535655a54c41d3398859ea05 cc4

I go by Dawg, maybe I'll go by ... nV | Dawg, would good to see people on the same servers...

Vanz

anzak
11-10-04, 04:08 PM
Im in.

nV | Anzak

Favorite servers:

Midwest Gamers CS:S
House of God 24/7 Office www.djtaso.com
and
PHXX.NET | FragFest Chicago

WeReWoLf
11-10-04, 05:30 PM
Do the splash's have to be in black and white (grayscale) or can they be in colour?

six_storm
11-10-04, 05:37 PM
Sprays can be in color. The biggest size that you can create is 256x256 (pixels). Nice work Werewolf.

theultimo
11-10-04, 06:06 PM
i'll take a gander at it, sure

wshadow
11-10-04, 11:56 PM
NV | WhisperingShadow

six_storm
11-11-04, 12:44 PM
Ok, I've been trying to search for your user names on Steam and I cannot find you or there are 15 people with the same name. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe it just uses your original STEAM login account name. Hmm . . . . I'm going to play some CS:S this afternoon so I'll be looking around.

As for a logo, let's try and work with this pic. . . .

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/CounterStrikeLogo.jpg

Any ideas?

EDIT: Here's a little something I came up with in 2 seconds. Got bored?

http://www.photodump.com/direct/six_storm/hl2spray3.jpg

theultimo
11-11-04, 02:54 PM
Ok, I've been trying to search for your user names on Steam and I cannot find you or there are 15 people with the same name. Anyone else having this problem? Maybe it just uses your original STEAM login account name. Hmm . . . . I'm going to play some CS:S this afternoon so I'll be looking around.

My account e-mail is theultimo @ hotmail.com, and my friends sometimes doesn't work.

Ninjaman09
11-11-04, 03:01 PM
nV | Ninjaman

I'm on a good bit, I'll look for you guys when I get home.

Q
11-11-04, 11:36 PM
nv | qlitch

I'll be looking for you guys...I'll be the one getting owned. =D

Zeta
11-12-04, 07:28 AM
Me and six storm were playing on my server last night. I had a blast and for the most part kicked everyones ass. owned: I am already in a clan (http://www.blackopselite.com) but as I have posted before you are all invited to play on our server. Latley the server has really been picking up and there were 30 people in it last night. The server address is boe.xmission.com:27015 and for those who have not made the jump to source we still have our 1.6 server up at boe.xmission.com:27016. I will add |nV to the end of my name again. So look for [B.o.E]Zeta|nV and say hi if you see me.

six_storm
11-12-04, 08:19 AM
ZETA!!!! CS:S is always a blast man, lol. Too bad I was the one getting (owned) HAHA. I just loved getting shot through huge boxes every once in a while and running out of ammo or not reloading at the right time. That's always fun. See you around Zeta, glad you put the nV on your tag.

|JuiceZ|
11-12-04, 09:10 AM
I'm still a bit of a CS n00b so please forgive me if this is a dumb question: Why is it when you're in the process of reloading & hit the "last weapon used" button twice to reload your primary faster, does it not switch? Am I hitting it too fast? Used to watch my brother & a lot of other players do it all the time in CS 1.6 & CZ using weapons like the scout or awp. Can't figure out if its just CS:S or some natural n00b reactions on my part.

six_storm
11-12-04, 09:28 AM
I'm still a bit of a CS n00b so please forgive me if this is a dumb question: Why is it when you're in the process of reloading & hit the "last weapon used" button twice to reload your primary faster, does it not switch? Am I hitting it too fast? Used to watch my brother & a lot of other players do it all the time in CS 1.6 & CZ using weapons like the scout or awp. Can't figure out if its just CS:S or some natural n00b reactions on my part.

I've never used the "last weapon used" button. I use the ol scroll mouse for weapon switching. CS:S does have a lot of problems that (IMO) still needs to be fixed. I can't understand on how I can come up behind someone, shoot them in the head 10 times with a M4 and still get killed with one pistol shot. That doesn't work for me.

One thing I forgot to add was a funny story about playing CS:S last night. We were playing "Office" and I was a CT coming out of the garage door. All 20+ T's came rushing around the corner and I was like HOLY CRAP!!!! ROFL.

theultimo
11-12-04, 01:42 PM
they took out that "feature" btw.

Zeta
11-12-04, 03:12 PM
I dont think its in 1.6 anymore either. I think that was in older versions. But yeah its gone.

Zeta
11-12-04, 03:13 PM
I should be on again tonight six storm.

six_storm
11-12-04, 03:18 PM
I'm going to play in a little while but I'm going out tonight. Maybe when I get back (late). :)

ralinn
11-13-04, 04:25 PM
Bah at me being in the UK :(

Drumphil
11-16-04, 07:56 PM
meh, I suck at CS... anyone wanna start a NV Tribes clan? :p (I have an ATI card in the box I play tribes on, so a bit of hardware swapping might be involved)