PDA

View Full Version : Flatout Retail Feedback

Geordan
11-11-04, 01:31 AM
We've yammered about the demo enough, but the game itself is freakin amazing. Hot damn I'm in love.

[WAREZ TALKY EDITED BY RAGEJG] I'm for sure going to buy it when it comes out in Canada. I don't want to miss out on any new options in the North America version. They have to be delaying it beyond the holiday rush for a reason.

Anyways, the game is too cool. The first few races suck, but my teensie pocket rocket is rocking now with a few upgrades.

I'm still trying to figure out the best strategy for the long jump, my best is 54 or so. I can get 108 in the high jump.

waaaaay too cool. I'll post some screenshots later.

-Geordan

H3avyM3tal
11-11-04, 02:28 PM
Yes this game is good, very enjoing!
I managed to do 124 for the long jump.
BTW, there ae TONS of shortcuts on some of the tracks.
And I gotta say that after the engine sounds of NFS and the likes, this game has rather good engine sounds. (In NFSU and other NFS game, eally, the cars sound like they ride on eletricity...).

CaptNKILL
11-11-04, 04:03 PM
We've yammered about the demo enough, but the game itself is freakin amazing. Hot damn I'm in love.

[WAREZ TALKY EDITED BY RAGEJG]I'm for sure going to buy it when it comes out in Canada. I don't want to miss out on any new options in the North America version. They have to be delaying it beyond the holiday rush for a reason.

Anyways, the game is too cool. The first few races suck, but my teensie pocket rocket is rocking now with a few upgrades.

I'm still trying to figure out the best strategy for the long jump, my best is 54 or so. I can get 108 in the high jump.

waaaaay too cool. I'll post some screenshots later.

-Geordan

You might want to take that "warez-y" part out... I dont care but some people around here blow up when someone mentions pirating. Regardless of your intentions.

Just a warning...

jAkUp
11-11-04, 04:06 PM
Still waiting for my copy to arrive...

ragejg
11-11-04, 04:15 PM
I edited some schtuff, cap'n... :D

Folks...

NO WAREZ TALKY.

Got it? Mkay.

Geordan
11-11-04, 08:35 PM
hahahaha sorry guys, I never download stuff, but I couldn't wait until january and I wasn't about to buy it twice.

-Geordan

bkswaney
11-11-04, 08:45 PM
You might want to take that "warez-y" part out... I dont care but some people around here blow up when someone mentions pirating. Regardless of your intentions.

Just a warning...

That's for sure.
You would think u had shot someone
or something the way some act.
I think many need to grow the F up.

MikeC
11-12-04, 12:28 PM
We react like that because I personally am threatened with the lawsuit. I'm not going to lose everything I've worked hard for. That's why my moderators put the smack down on quickly. :)

GlowStick
11-12-04, 01:16 PM
On a related note, one of my favorite Online Gameing stores. GoGamer.com is well known for importing... Imports (heh)

anyhoo here is a link

http://www.gogamer.com/cgi-bin/GoGamer.storefront/SESSIONID/Product/View/001FLAO

The price is a tad high, but still very good priced. I belive it is a CD Version also

Enjoy!