PDA

View Full Version : Retards playing CS:S

Riptide
11-14-04, 10:21 PM
Am I the only one who has noticed this? Maybe it's just me..

I've played quite a bit of UT2004 and while you get the occasional moron in there it just seems like CS:Source is completely infested.

My gripe? I can't stand how some people join to argue about politics or religion instead of actually you know.. play the game. Then you get people who name themselves {Jew}H8R or some crap like that and then start hurling racial epithets if anyone bothers to ask them to change their handle. And ofcourse who can forget the cheaters of which there seems to be quite a few.

Just this morning I saw something which really made me angry. One dummy on my team (with the 'o so mature handle of SuperiorJesus) decided to toss a grenade in front of us and killed two team mates. My buddy wasted him for it and then the dummy decides to retaliate against my friend (who was just leveling justice due) right in front of me? So having just seen one of my own team mates, at the start of the next round, light up one of my own guys I took my SMG and put some caps where the sun don't shine. And he ofcourse complains anyway... no matter that I saw him TK right in front of me. :rolleyes:

I wish the CS:S community was a little more disciplined because it's beginning to become tiresome.

PaiN
11-14-04, 10:28 PM
Rip.....wth??? All on-line games are full of retards. That's exactally why I rarely ever play "on-the-net" ...retards, cheaters and general pains-in-the-ass no matter where you turn. Give me a good SP anyday...

theultimo
11-14-04, 10:55 PM
Rip.....wth??? All on-line games are full of retards. That's exactally why I rarely ever play "on-the-net" ...retards, cheaters and general pains-in-the-ass no matter where you turn. Give me a good SP anyday...

Play in close circles, then its fun.

Shapeshifter
11-14-04, 10:57 PM
This is why thankfully games have private servers, you just find a good one, or make one for people you know are good (not only in skill but for not being idiots)

Before you know it, your having fun and thats all passed you by. Just never jump into a random server after that, you may start pulling your hair out due to people's lack of:

A) age
B) maturity level
C) all of the above.

Ninjaman09
11-14-04, 10:58 PM
Actually, Halo 2 on X-Box Live has been nothing but smooth sailing for me so far. It rules! I love that game!

Shapeshifter
11-14-04, 10:59 PM
Actually, Halo 2 on X-Box Live has been nothing but smooth sailing for me so far. It rules! I love that game!

untill the dreaded "Weed" kids start showing up.

Mr. Hunt
11-14-04, 11:00 PM
Yes... there are idiots in pretty much all games... but since Counter Strike is so freaking popular you run into WAY more :(.

Edge
11-14-04, 11:03 PM
But some games are far worse than others. Actually, one of the things that amazed me about Halo 2 is that there are far less idiot and whiny kids than I thought there would be. I've never been in a match where people were arguing about something, and other than a few annoying kids almost everyone is fairly well-mannered. And those who are annoying, I leave bad feedback for. Counter-strike in general is one of the worse, but Natural Selection is one of the best, except for when idiots are arguing back and forth or commanders just give up because they assume we'll lose. But overall, there aren't quite as many idiots and lamers out there as people say, it's just that the few who are get a lot of attention.

Shapeshifter
11-14-04, 11:07 PM
But some games are far worse than others. Actually, one of the things that amazed me about Halo 2 is that there are far less idiot and whiny kids than I thought there would be. I've never been in a match where people were arguing about something, and other than a few annoying kids almost everyone is fairly well-mannered. And those who are annoying, I leave bad feedback for. Counter-strike in general is one of the worse, but Natural Selection is one of the best, except for when idiots are arguing back and forth or commanders just give up because they assume we'll lose. But overall, there aren't quite as many idiots and lamers out there as people say, it's just that the few who are get a lot of attention.

Ive noticed that to, NS is very good for it. I mean it stands to reason, if you don't work with your team your going to get trampled very quickly...
And im not just talking about the onos but that works to.

Riptide
11-14-04, 11:32 PM
Yeah even UT2K4 seems to have a dumbass playing sometimes. CS:S is the worst tho, IMO.

superklye
11-15-04, 12:05 AM
I came across a really cool server tonight...they had a no swearing ban and they kicked anyone that was being a dick. It was pretty nice. They were really awesome people, too.

That being said, I suck big time at CS. :(

|MaguS|
11-15-04, 12:14 AM
Just go play on a server that doesnt allow racial slurs and obscene words. I know my clan we strickly inforce playing as a team and pursing the goal. We never tolerate any stupid behavior.

Once out CS:S Server comes online, Im gonna be a happy player!

Pandora's Box
11-15-04, 12:36 AM
only thing i have noticed is one guy saying 6800 better than x800 and someone else saying far cry better than cs source. meh. argued with them on both, only to realize i was talking to a brick wall.

-=DVS=-
11-15-04, 01:56 AM
One of the reasons people make Guilds or Clans , with people you like or enjoy playing.

And yeah CS is always been full of idiots , even when Friendly Fire is off , morons find a way to annoy people , like throwing a flash or two at start of round to blind your team :retard: i just swich teams then and kill the crap out of them , retards hardly have any skills.

msxyz
11-15-04, 03:33 AM
I still remember those retard bastards that infested Jedi Academy Siege servers. It seems that the only porpuse in life for this people is to spoil other players' games. It was one of the resons why I left this otherwise fun FPS.

They were doing all the kind of stupid things like teamikilling, spawnkilling with tripmines, stealing the "goal objects" (a drone part, a key needed to activate a door, etc) and hiding themselves somewhere in the huge levels. Add to this the fact that 80% of those who played on public servers had the "good" habit of switching teams when they saw they were going to loose.

Man, how I whished Jedi Knight had bots in it...

vampireuk
11-15-04, 05:08 AM
I always play on clan servers since they generally have referees or admins on, from what I hear counterstrike is the worst for absolute morons however. Unfortunately SOF2 is now dying so we have to find a new game :D

six_storm
11-15-04, 07:52 AM
Tell me about it Riptide. I'll get a server with 30+ peeps on it talking about a "big-wang" spray somebody created. I just ignore it, play the game and spray over their sprays! :)

|JuiceZ|
11-15-04, 08:09 AM
Yeah even UT2K4 seems to have a dumbass playing sometimes. CS:S is the worst tho, IMO.

Yea this is true mainly because larger fan base = more idiots.

OldOfEvil
11-15-04, 08:22 AM
Thatís another thing that makes LAN parties great, you can always physically hit someone annoying, or at least throw something at them from across the room.

Now if only we could create some kind of secret cattle prod based mouse to stun these online idiots. If MS can get people to agree to their EULA surely we could get a product like that on the market with the sole purpose of training these jump&fire binding yokels..

Riptide
11-15-04, 09:11 AM
Hmm... Maybe they could get clever and build some sort of filter into these games that instagibs you should any cuss words or talk about "big wang" sprays happen to come from your keyboard. ;)

That might shut people up in a hurry. They say "big wang" or start talking about "chronic" and WHAM! Dead.