PDA

View Full Version : Medal of Honor Pacific Assault patch is out

nVestor
11-18-04, 08:07 PM
http://www.eagames.com/official/moh/pacassault/us/downloads.jsp#
This patch contains the following fixes:

Mouse and Input Lag (single and multiplayer)
Dedicated Server CPU Utilization (multiplayer)
999 Ping Bug (multiplayer)
Spawn Code Server Hitching (multiplayer)
Miscellaneous Single Player Bug Fixes

Please read the included Read Me file for more information.
:)

SH64
11-18-04, 08:30 PM
Good to see it fixes the mouse lag!

gigapower
11-18-04, 09:19 PM
I might actually buy this now.

superklye
11-18-04, 09:45 PM
I wish I had more money (stupid rent) because the DVD director's edition is only $50 at Best Buy this week.

Lfctony
11-18-04, 11:10 PM
I have the game, I'm really disappointed though. Men of Valor is even worse. What a waste of money. :(

crainger
11-19-04, 08:33 AM
I have the game, I'm really disappointed though. Men of Valor is even worse. What a waste of money. :(

Tell me about it, I haven't played MoH:PA, but I have Men of Valor. I really don't know what went wrong. Even my local EB choose not to stock it coz they knew it prob wouldn't sell after the bad reviews from the US release. I got it off the net to make up my own mind... But everyone was right. Ah well it was only $60 so it wasn't too much.

Lfctony
11-20-04, 04:19 AM
Medal of Honor is not that bad, it's just that after COD, it seems poor to me. It has an average score of 84% at Gamerankings though, which means this is a decent game. Not the best, but still enjoyable. I'm just not that drawn to it as I used to be.

http://www.gamerankings.com/htmlpages2/589724.asp?q=pacific

K007
11-20-04, 10:10 AM
PA has great gameplay, just not the most improved part in the graphics department...some of those faces...yuck :(.

Gameplay wise, this is really good.

stncttr908
11-20-04, 01:20 PM
It was very, very intense in quite a few parts, but very frustrating in others.

hypertek
11-21-04, 07:18 AM
man I shoulda picked this up instread of HL2!! bugs ruined hl2 right now, system crashes before i even get weapons, alot of other people experiencing it too.. oh well

Ninjaman09
11-21-04, 09:50 AM
It's because of your overclocks. Half-Life 2 stresses your system more than most other games, which is pretty well documented by the way, which would cause any crashes.