PDA

View Full Version : YAY Nvidia finally has a forum

Pages : [1] 2

Sgt_Pitt
11-24-04, 01:19 AM
I finally got some breaking news, jakup eat your heart out (mag)

http://forums.nvidia.com/
although, most of the people here are the ones that'll be over there anyway

cheers :ORDER: :lol2:

retsam
11-24-04, 01:34 AM
its about damn time !!! coooooll now im gonna start a "WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY thinking by not including sound storm" thread

mmmmwwwwaaaaa

Sgt_Pitt
11-24-04, 01:35 AM
ehehe let the spam commence :D

jAkUp
11-24-04, 01:35 AM
I finally got some breaking news, jakup eat your heart out (mag)

LOL :nanahump:

Sgt_Pitt
11-24-04, 01:41 AM
ahhh i see your mod now :P the amount of breaking news you gave out has undoubtably sealed your spot here at NvNews, grats jAkUp :lol2:

Sgt_Pitt
11-24-04, 01:45 AM
lol im watching down the bottom of nvidia forums and refreshing it, seeing the latest member to join, im seeing Arioch, Retsam, Firestarter and Ruined joining :D

Arioch
11-24-04, 02:24 AM
Hopefully we get some answers there. I posted a couple questions about stereo 3D drivers already.

-=DVS=-
11-24-04, 03:07 AM
Heh registered for it , made two spam posts :p , its got alot more restrictions then Nvnews , wonder if any Nvidia techs will give support ?

noko
11-24-04, 03:24 AM
It is a good start, hopefully we get some regular Nvidia employees there posting. It would be kinda cool to chat with the makers of your video card or at least some of the driver guru's.

Diamond_G
11-24-04, 03:41 AM
There is no link on thier main page... I wonder why... I am still trying to get to it at work and boy is it slow...

CaptNKILL
11-24-04, 04:11 AM
I can predict it now. 500 threads a week titled"

"CS Source lags with GF4 MX! WTF DRIVERS GAY!!!!!!!"
"My geforce lags in Half-Life 2" (with no further info about what kind of card)
"My nvidia lags bad in Doom 3" (ditto)
"ATI pwnz j00 aLL stup!d nUbz! 9800>FX!!!"
"I broke my pixel shader, how do i fix it?"

Joking aside, this can only mean great things for Nvidia. Especially in the driver department. If anyone would like to volunteer, I think we should have someone that will transfer complaints\bug reports from our forums (especially the driver forum) over to that one so that Nvidia can read about them. At least start with the thread about 67.02 driver bugs. Thats a very nice thread, and if someone posts it before the Nvidia forums get cluttered, we could get some extra help with fixing the bugs.

Edge
11-24-04, 04:47 AM
Hmm...a new Nvidia forum...perfect chance for me to be evil.

*registers the names CaptNKILL, UDawg, VampireUK, saturnotaku, jAkUp, ragejg...* :D

Kidding kidding, and before anyone gets any ideas, I've already registered the name Edge ;)

saturnotaku
11-24-04, 06:34 AM
I'm going to register but not post there 'cause I just remembered I don't got a NVIIIIDDDIIIAAA card no mores. :retard:

Johnny Chimpo
11-24-04, 06:53 AM
Must be very new. Not much going on over there yet.

rewt
11-24-04, 08:37 AM
Try again. I didn't get that error. Was your error client-side (i.e. on your computer) or server-side (i.e. the server sent back an error message)? Read more about sockets here (http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/networking/sockets/definition.html)

btw my name @ nvidia is h4ck3d

rewt
11-24-04, 08:47 AM
Is your computer configured to deny HTTPS connections? Notice the address begins with https:// This is a secure form of the hypertext transfer protocol.

OWA
11-24-04, 08:49 AM
Worked fine for me. Used the same username I use here. It is kind of funny seeing most of the same people over there.

theultimo
11-24-04, 10:13 AM
heh, all I see is NVnews posters :)

StoNer
11-24-04, 10:22 AM
kewl *registers*

smurfer
11-24-04, 11:28 AM
There is no link on thier main page... I wonder why... I am still trying to get to it at work and boy is it slow...

Go to the nzone page on nv's site and click community the ad is on the upper right side of the page.

Hee hee i posted in the sims forum sure is lonely there.

|JuiceZ|
11-24-04, 11:36 AM
...It is kind of funny seeing most of the same people over there.

Ya, who'd a thunk it :angel:

Edge
11-24-04, 01:04 PM
heh, all I see is NVnews posters :)

Hehe, so basically we're turning the forum into an Nvnews 2 :D

r2d2d3d4d5
11-24-04, 01:20 PM
I can see a lot of nVidia related complaints being posted over there.

Hope it doesn't turn into one of those company forums where if you say something about the company/product that they might not like your post magically disappears or you get thrown off.

r2d2d3d4d5
11-24-04, 01:27 PM
Don't think much of how they rank users though. :ORDER: :lol2:

GlowStick
11-24-04, 01:34 PM
I'm going to register but not post there 'cause I just remembered I don't got a NVIIIIDDDIIIAAA card no mores. :retard:
I dont think im going to post eather, however im going to register to camp my name! :D