PDA

View Full Version : FS, BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC video card

Faster
11-26-04, 11:37 PM
Brand New, BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC video card with 256 MB GDDR3. My friend wants me to sell this because it is not playing Counter Strike or Team Forttress Classic much better then his 9800PRO and that is all he plays. He has only had it for a month and would rather have the money back. It has a lifetime warranty and 24/7 tech support. It is in perfect working order. Runs 3Dmarks, Doom3 and HL2 as fast as any other card out there. It has all original pats and packaging. The 6800GT is the best 6800 chipset for the right price. Perfect condition.

SPECIFICATIONS:
GPU NVIDIA GeForce 6800 GT
Bus Type AGP
Memory 256MB DDR
Core Clock 370MHz (vs. 350MHz standard)
Memory Clock 1000MHz (effective)
RAMDACs Dual 400MHz
API Support Microsoft DirectX 9.0 lower,
Connections VGA, DVI-I, S-Video Out
Vertices/Sec 555 million
Memory Bandwidth 32.0GB/sec

System Requirements:
Intel Pentium III, AMD Duron or Athlon class processor or higher
128 MB of RAM
CD or DVD-ROM Drive
10 MB available hard disk space
(50 MB for full installation)
Microsoft Windows 95 OSR, 98 or higher, ME, 2000, XP, NT4.0 with
service pack 5 or 6.

Free Live 24/7 Tech support and lifetime warranty VGA + DVI-I + 5-Video Out

Included in Box: BFG GeForce 6800 GT Overclocked graphics card, Quick install manual, DVI-I to VGA dongle. "Y" power cable.
Recommended by id software for DOOM 3.

Would like Paypal as payment, It is free to sign up and be confirmed (Confirmed Shipping Address only)

I will Ship anywhere is USA or Canda for $420. International shipping can be arranged with extra charges.

email: ryanwebb1@hotmail.com

Ebay User: ryanwebb1
Ebay User Rep and Feedback check: http://pages.ebay.com/services/forum/feedback.html?ssPageName=STRK:SRVC:038

kev13dd
11-28-04, 07:29 PM
Has this sold yet?

K

Faster
11-28-04, 08:16 PM
No, Not yet.

lIqUID
11-29-04, 10:17 PM
err I dont mean to sound like a threadcrapping butthole, but is the price negotiable? The reason I ask is I paid less that that for a literally brand new one after shipping :/

Faster
11-29-04, 11:59 PM
yeh that is fine. We expected that. This is exactly what was paid for the card and he was hoping to make the money back. Of course the closest he can get to what he paid, will have to do. :)

kec789
12-15-04, 11:49 PM
Yeah, I bought that exact same card at Best Buy two days ago for $400. Now my best friend wants one but doesn't have enough dough. He said he's a player at around the $370 mark, but any more and he'll wait a tad longer for a new one.....

I feel like a thread crapper too now.....hope it doesn't just look like we're workin ya.

zoomy942
12-16-04, 12:04 AM
Yeah, I bought that exact same card at Best Buy two days ago for $400. Now my best friend wants one but doesn't have enough dough. He said he's a player at around the $370 mark, but any more and he'll wait a tad longer for a new one.....

I feel like a thread crapper too now.....hope it doesn't just look like we're workin ya.

not to harp on you, but you could private message him.. that way noone would have to know you feel like a thread-crapper but you and the tittyudawg. :)

kec789
12-16-04, 10:05 AM
Gotcha...

Great, now I'll have the Zoom theme song in my head all day from reading your screen name....lol.

"I'm gonna Zoom Zoom Zooma Zoom...."

zoomy942
12-16-04, 10:09 AM
Gotcha...

Great, now I'll have the Zoom theme song in my head all day from reading your screen name....lol.

"I'm gonna Zoom Zoom Zooma Zoom...."

i aim to please. :)