PDA

View Full Version : Nvidias drivers refresh rate fix?? Small problem!

Gurra101
11-28-04, 06:08 AM
The thing is this that when I start my computer I have to go in to my driver settings and do the refresh thing all over again! The settings are there but I have to apply them all over again when I start the computer!?? Anyone with the same problem??

Matthyahuw
11-28-04, 06:40 AM
n, what driver set? if you're using a beta set, try an official version...

Gurra101
11-28-04, 07:57 AM
n, what driver set? if you're using a beta set, try an official version...

Itīs the same with 66.93 and 67.02!! But I donīt think I had this problem with the 66.81!

lmetza
11-28-04, 01:28 PM
nvidia's refreshrate override is bugged badly in 66.93 and 67.02 so far. I found out myself, im now useing RefreshForce (till nvidia fixes it). Seems that when i use nvidia's refreshrate override i get my single texture fillrate cut in half in 3dmark03. I wasnt able to test more stuff (though ive seen many related posts), but that was enough to convince me nvidia's refreshrate override is broken for sure.
Another program you can use is Entech's Multires, jsut you need to set it to force refrehrates and set it to load with windows.

PSYCHODAD
11-28-04, 02:11 PM
hmm... no problems here.

rewt
11-28-04, 04:58 PM
or here. Make sure the nvidia control panel is allowed to load on startup. There should be an NvCpl entry in your registry's run folder. If it is not there you will have issues with certain settings not being remembered/loaded when you reboot.

Gurra101
11-29-04, 02:56 AM
or here. Make sure the nvidia control panel is allowed to load on startup. There should be an NvCpl entry in your registry's run folder. If it is not there you will have issues with certain settings not being remembered/loaded when you reboot.

Aha ok I will check this when I come home! Thanks for the tip!

Sorry but do you have the string to that folder?