PDA

View Full Version : nForce3 Driver 6.31a

garikfox
11-29-04, 10:08 PM
I made ya all a copy of the latest ! PLZ NO NF2 peeps.

NET - 4.59 10/20/04

IDE - 2.7(4.7) 10/11/04

SMBUS - 4.46 8/20/04

GART - 4.40 4/27/04

These are thee latest in one package to date.

No Audio PEEPS NF3 ONLY !!

http://members.cox.net/garikfox/nForce3_b.zip

saturnotaku
11-29-04, 10:29 PM
That include the 4.57 audio driver that was released today?

garikfox
11-29-04, 11:22 PM
:)

Electronic Punk
11-30-04, 04:53 AM
So really you are just causing confusion by making up version numbers?

ATI_Dude
11-30-04, 07:57 AM
I cannot unpack this zip. I get an error message that it is part of a spanned/split zip volume.

saturnotaku
11-30-04, 08:12 AM
For NF3 We need No nVIDIA Audios we use AC97.

You can force install the nForce audio drivers if you have the ALC850 (should also work w/other ALC-based boards). Unpack the driver files, go into device manager, use the update wizard to point it to the AudioDrv directory. Windows will spit out a message about the drivers not being compatible with the hardware, ignore it, let it install, reboot, then manually run the NvMixer setup application. I've been running this way for a couple months without any problems. NVIDIA's drivers sound better and offer lower overall CPU utilization than the most recent Realtek sets.

K007
11-30-04, 10:24 AM
You can force install the nForce audio drivers if you have the ALC850 (should also work w/other ALC-based boards). Unpack the driver files, go into device manager, use the update wizard to point it to the AudioDrv directory. Windows will spit out a message about the drivers not being compatible with the hardware, ignore it, let it install, reboot, then manually run the NvMixer setup application. I've been running this way for a couple months without any problems. NVIDIA's drivers sound better and offer lower overall CPU utilization than the most recent Realtek sets.
Thats intresting..i should give a shot, i have a Gigabyte K8NSPro :)

garikfox
11-30-04, 10:59 AM
Fixed.....

ATI_Dude
11-30-04, 03:07 PM
Fixed.....

Burpy
11-30-04, 05:07 PM

Thanks for the audio tip saturnotaku, worked like a charm. (using nforce 5.10)
I have a Asus K8N MB with AC'97 audio.