PDA

View Full Version : FS: BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC w/ DOOM 3 and more

bpt8056
11-30-04, 10:02 AM
I decided to put up my BFG GeForce 6800 GT OC video card for sale to fulfill holiday wishes in my family. The kids didn't get much last year and I would like to surprise them this year.

The card will come bundled with a new, unopened retail copy of DOOM 3, new unopened retail version of Half-Life 2, and an unregistered version of UT 2004 (DVD edition), and Knights of the Old Republic. It also comes with NVDVD. This card has never been overclocked and please do not ask me to do any testing as I do not want to void the lifetime warranty for a potential buyer. Thanks.

Please contact me via PM or Email (bptnbs@rit.edu) if you are interested. I would appreciate a bump if you have looked at this. Thanks.

Price: $440 shipping included with insurance and tracking number.

Thank you.

SALE PENDING

References:

eBay (http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?MfcISAPICommand=ViewFeedback&userid=hoosier14)

Heatware (http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=2979)

bpt8056
12-02-04, 12:09 PM
Added: Brand NEW Half-Life 2 game

Edge
12-02-04, 01:23 PM
Wow, that's a damn good deal if you don't already have those games. Good man for putting his family in front of his games (salute) . Are you looking for ANYTHING for trade just out of curiosity? If you're looking for certain items as gifts, you might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

saturnotaku
12-02-04, 02:45 PM
Bump for a great deal. :)

Edit: Question - does this card have the refernce cooler or the twin-LED fan version?

bpt8056
12-02-04, 04:41 PM
Wow, that's a damn good deal if you don't already have those games. Good man for putting his family in front of his games (salute) . Are you looking for ANYTHING for trade just out of curiosity? If you're looking for certain items as gifts, you might be able to kill two birds with one stone.

Thanks for the bump. I pretty much got everything for the kids during Thanksgiving weekend and I'm hoping I can pay it off. I appreciate the offer.

Question - does this card have the refernce cooler or the twin-LED fan version?

This card has the reference cooler. Appreciate the bump. (xmasmile)

saturnotaku
12-02-04, 08:46 PM
This card has the reference cooler. Appreciate the bump. (xmasmile)

For everyone's information, the reference design is known to offer more efficient cooling than the dual-fan solution you see for sale at stores like Best Buy and Fry's. It was so good, in fact, that BFG has apparently re-released the reference design on its newest cards.

chile
12-03-04, 10:42 AM
bump for x-mas....