PDA

View Full Version : Another online game down the toilet

vampireuk
11-18-02, 08:56 AM
Urgh I just got off playing on a sof2 server and guess what now exists for this game. Bloody aimbots:mad:

At least 5 people were using them from what I could tell and that was on a reputable server too:mad:

*tosses the cd into the pile*

Well it was fun while it lasted:mad:

stncttr908
11-18-02, 12:53 PM
Meh, I'll still play it anyway. I smell a punkbuster update.

The Baron
11-18-02, 05:27 PM
Supposedly UT2k3 has aimbots...

grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Gehenna_CA
11-18-02, 05:39 PM
People are quick to cheat at online games because its easy and there are NO consequences for them. It makes them feel strong and powerful to know that they can piss people off and there is nothing they can do about it. In short, they are pathetic whimps in real life and probably have tiny dicks. 'Nuff said.

|JuiceZ|
11-18-02, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by =SSC=The Baron
Supposedly UT2k3 has aimbots...

grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

I surely hope not, not this soon :(

pieman109
11-19-02, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by vampireuk
Urgh I just got off playing on a sof2 server and guess what now exists for this game. Bloody aimbots:mad:

At least 5 people were using them from what I could tell and that was on a reputable server too:mad:

*tosses the cd into the pile*

Well it was fun while it lasted:mad:

'Scuse my ignorance, but whats an "aimbot". I'm assuming something that has godlike properties.

zoolap
11-19-02, 05:20 AM
Originally posted by pieman109
'Scuse my ignorance, but whats an "aimbot". I'm assuming something that has godlike properties.

I too must confess ignorance. Please explain.

Thanks.

vampireuk
11-19-02, 05:55 AM
Its something that allows you to pretty much always get a head shot in the games even from stupid distances.

Urgh I had another lame game last night playing capture the flag. The blue team kept fire grenading the spawn point for our team and even the admin "ruled" that was ok.:mad:

stncttr908
11-19-02, 07:39 AM
Ever get killed by a head shot from an MG from across a map? Its probably an aimbot. That's the best I can explain it.