superklye
12-03-04, 09:25 PM
i'mk too drunk to have the patience to wait for that to load

SH64
12-03-04, 09:31 PM
(snowlol) (snowlol)

six_storm
12-03-04, 09:47 PM
Wow, I didn't know school shootings happen because CS:S is still Beta. I agree on the "Shooting through boxes" crap. I hate when that happens. But other than that, lol.

anzak
12-03-04, 10:29 PM
Old. Very old, but still funny.

XP_GUN
12-04-04, 12:04 AM
ROFL thats great (snowlol)

Lfctony
12-04-04, 12:30 AM
Reminds me a lot of lamers. The fact that it could happen for real is really, really sad.

-=DVS=-
12-04-04, 02:51 AM
(snowlol) hehe that was funny saw few cases of people getting very emotional when they loose. (mikec)

monly
12-04-04, 04:25 AM
this is indeed amazingly funny!

CaptNKILL
12-04-04, 04:45 AM
:udawg:

Holy christ, thats freaking hilarious :rofl

K007
12-04-04, 04:54 AM
tihis is old O.o

|MaguS|
12-04-04, 06:33 AM
So old and so wrong... Yay! Lets make fun of school shootings... I admit up untill the end its a very funny flash but once I saw the end it pisses me off that some little **** had the gall to make fun of such a serious issue in our schools today (When I was in HS there were multiple shootings, once which my friend was injured in).

WeReWoLf
12-05-04, 04:27 AM
i agree with ebgtmagus. School Shootings isn't an issue to be made fun of, or movies made about, hey michael moore?

vampireuk
12-05-04, 06:50 AM
i agree with ebgtmagus. School Shootings isn't an issue to be made fun of, or movies made about, hey michael moore?

There is actually a good movie that brings up school shootings

linky (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288439/)

Woodelf
12-11-04, 10:43 PM
There is actually a good movie that brings up school shootings

linky (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0288439/)
I think there was one called "Home room", too.

Aurthus
12-18-04, 06:01 PM
The funny thing is, if that movie is about 2 years old i was ranked #1 on that server :o lol

Vagrant Zero
12-18-04, 06:10 PM
Meh...the end of the world flash is still the king of the roost.

jolle
12-18-04, 06:20 PM

It isnt the acctuall school shooting that is fun.
First off its the guys reaction and how you totally recongnize people like that from playing CS (which I do alot, I just dont care very much either way if I die or not)
Secondly the guy is pretty hilarious, and that myg0t guys stupid facial expression when he puts the sprey there and plays that little tune is crazy fun.
(even tho I hate what myg0t does with the cheats and all that)

And the bizarr world we live in where people do acctually fight/hurt/kill eachother over petty and meaningless things, isnt worth more then to be laughed at.

Happy Xmas to all tho.

Rakeesh
12-18-04, 08:45 PM
So old and so wrong... Yay! Lets make fun of school shootings... I admit up untill the end its a very funny flash but once I saw the end it pisses me off that some little **** had the gall to make fun of such a serious issue in our schools today (When I was in HS there were multiple shootings, once which my friend was injured in).

Meh

MOTÖRHEAD
12-19-04, 12:22 AM

Yes let's just sweep it under the rug along with everything else in life. Let's kid proof the world and have a nanny style goverment and society.

Vagrant Zero
12-19-04, 02:41 AM
Yes let's just sweep it under the rug along with everything else in life. Let's kid proof the world and have a nanny style goverment and society.

If the nanny looks like Marry Poppins hell Fing ya baby.

WeReWoLf
12-19-04, 04:52 PM
My fear/hate about school shootings is that the first thing to blame is *DUM DUM DUM* video games. This is why they shouldn't be made fun of. BTW i was only talkin bout the school shooting scene, not the actual game. Quite hilarious when he plays the song.

Vanzagar
12-21-04, 02:49 PM
funny shiit... liked all of it except the school crap at the end...

jolle
12-22-04, 05:38 AM
My fear/hate about school shootings is that the first thing to blame is *DUM DUM DUM* video games. This is why they shouldn't be made fun of. BTW i was only talkin bout the school shooting scene, not the actual game. Quite hilarious when he plays the song.

Well if someone goes out and shoots someone else, its is due to other reasons, mental stability, motivation (the victim has been bullying and harrassing the shooter, shooter been excluded by all)..

If they choose to do it as a character of Dukenukem, rambo or whatever, game movie or book, doesnt matter, cause that isnt the trigger, the reason or motivation, that is the form of the delivery, and doesnt have anything to do with the fact that the person IS doing it, or WHY he/she is doing it.
People blaming video games are looking for a quick scapegoat that is easy to reach, while the fault lies in society, in lack of compassion for our fellow humans and all the hate that goes on without any real reason.
Things you cant use in your election campaign, so they arent any good to blame..
World leaders set the example by killing every problem, "wage war" on poverty, drugs, illiteracy, terrorism, Iraq and so on..

Blaming murder on video games is like blaming snakes for why people use poison as murder weapon.