PDA

View Full Version : Any cool HL2 cheats?

circuitbreaker8
12-04-04, 12:33 PM
I wanna play this game over again, but with unlimited ammo and all guns ( even the super grav ) are there any cheats like this?

zoomy942
12-04-04, 12:34 PM
the power of google..

(google)

CaptNKILL
12-04-04, 01:14 PM
Check around for "trainers" for HL2. I found some HILARIOUS trainers for this game. Just run a little program in the background when you start the game and then when you hit some set keys (F keys i think) it will enable\disable certain features.

Such as unlimited ammo, super fast firing, 999 health and suit... really really fun stuff.

When I say super fast firing I mean it. You have no idea how fast the guns shoot with this trainer. The recoil from the revolver flips you upside down you shoot so fast. The pistol, SMG and pulse rifle pretty much become miniguns because they shoot so fast. The XBow fires a little faster. The shotgun is the same (but has unlimited ammo... you dont even have to reload). Oh god... and the grenade launcher on the SMG... just think WW2 carpet bombing.

If you want to have some fun after beating this game, find the trainer by "Spookie". Post back here if you find it :D

superklye
12-04-04, 01:39 PM
There's an awesome cheat for the sound stuttering bug, but it only works in CS:S. What you do is press F10 when the sound starts stuttering voila, no more stuttering!

DMA
12-04-04, 02:13 PM
Check around for "trainers" for HL2.

I'm a little paranoid when it comes to trainers for HL2. (xmasmile)
Don't steal my steam account you evil haxx0rz!1

(snowman)

CaptNKILL
12-04-04, 08:40 PM
There's an awesome cheat for the sound stuttering bug, but it only works in CS:S. What you do is press F10 when the sound starts stuttering voila, no more stuttering!
funny ;)

superklye
12-05-04, 12:31 AM
funny ;)
muahahahaha :)

K007
12-05-04, 01:13 AM
F10 is god. Dont diss it please.

Other than that, i dont think its a good idea to use a trainer...considering its steam you cauld loose your acc.

CaptNKILL
12-05-04, 01:47 AM
F10 is god. Dont diss it please.

Other than that, i dont think its a good idea to use a trainer...considering its steam you cauld loose your acc.
My brother uses the trainer when he plays and hasnt had any problems. It really is too much fun to pass up if you have beaten the game. I really suggest that you guys try it. DO NOT play online with it running, that most likely will get you kicked\banned from the server instantly but single player is great fun :)

WeReWoLf
12-05-04, 02:26 AM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41194

I said we should make it a sticky, but it's just isolated at the moment.