View Full Version : FS: PMI Turbo Memory PC3700 2x512

12-05-04, 01:03 AM
This time I'm going to sell my memory for sure. I'm looking to get some G.Skill or PQI TCCD chips to go with my machine, but I want to see if I can sell these first. Here's a pic of the memory:


Complete specifications can be found here (http://www.pmimemory.com/spec.asp?link=/dc/PMI3700-1024DP.htm).

I'm asking $160 shipped to the USA, slightly higher internationally. My eBay feedback rating is 105-0-0 and can be found under my user ID here. Please PM if interested.

12-06-04, 09:13 PM

Price lowered - $150 shipped to continental USA. Help a brother out here. :cry:

12-06-04, 10:07 PM
If I were confident I'd be getting a nForce 4 board and Athlon 64 anytime soon, I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a cake. As it is, I don't know when my poor ass will be upgrading.

12-07-04, 10:36 PM
stn, check your PMs - got a proposition for 'ya. :)

I'll still entertain offers for this stuff, though.

12-08-04, 03:23 PM
Damn....been looking for a pair of 512s so I could try out 2gb (xmasgrin)...but the latencies have to atleast match my OCZ (2.5 3-3-7)

12-09-04, 11:46 AM
How will this play with Corsair 1GB DDR3200LLPT? If I can run it at 3200 speeds at 2-3-2-6, you've got a sale.

12-09-04, 12:32 PM
Damn, that's a good deal. I was looking at getting those exact ones but opted for the OCZ because the price difference was minimal. But, for this price I would have jumped on them.

12-09-04, 02:29 PM
How will this play with Corsair 1GB DDR3200LLPT? If I can run it at 3200 speeds at 2-3-2-6, you've got a sale.

You would think it could, but unfortunately I've tried it and it can't. Sorry. :(

12-09-04, 03:53 PM
saturnotaku. did your other sell go through? (xmassign2

12-10-04, 12:04 AM
Don't know yet, the other party hasn't responded to my PMs as yet. However, during some rigorous system testing with Prime95 and SuperPi, I've been getting some odd behavior. I don't want to sell this stuff if there's a problem. I can get an RMA through PMI however this poses an issue in that I don't have any other RAM to run in my computer if I send this stuff back to them.

12-10-04, 12:10 AM

if i can afford it i will most definitely buy this from you. i will do whatever i can in my power to, but until then you have fun trying to sell it. ironically enough i've been looking for new ram because one of my old sticks just fried and i've only got 256mb left.

anyway, like i said, i will wait on my next paycheck (i think it might even be tomorrow, if that's not it it will be a week from then), and i will see if i can afford it. if so, i'll most definitely take that off of your hands :D

12-12-04, 11:33 AM
saturnotaku. did your other sell go through? (xmassign2

Nope, it fell through so this stuff is still available. Kamel, if Chevyman doesn't come through, you'd be next in line for it.

12-15-04, 10:55 PM
Token bump. I've had interest, but no one's made a firm commitment.

12-15-04, 11:58 PM
waiting on payday... lol i can tell you then after uncle sam robs me of half of my paycheck if the damage isn't too bad i will see what i can do to take those off of your hands. if someone else wants it though, don't let me stand in the way of a decent offer...


12-16-04, 10:18 AM
Unfortunately, I'm gonna have to put the kibosh on this (yet again). In my mail I just received my annual homeowner's insurance and vehicle registration bills. Both of those gotta get paid, and relatively soon, meaning this is one upgrade I'm going to have to put off for a while. Sorry. :(