PDA

View Full Version : WTS Directv DVR

Lilkicker
12-05-04, 05:12 PM
I have a nice Directv DVR reciever m7000 for sale with remote. It has a 40G harddrive for 35 hours of digital recording. This unit is also the reciever for dirctv programing. I used this setup for six months before I got orders. I am asking $70 shipped. I take non credit card paypal or money order. My heatware is under Lilkicker. If you have any questions or you need to see pictures please feel free to e-mail me at dmonsees@cox.net. Thanks for looking.

I am also selling Star wars Battlefront. I comes with retail box and manual. Asking $35 shipped.

Lilkicker

Lilkicker
12-06-04, 05:11 PM
Price lowered to $60 shipped.

Lilkicker

Rakeesh
12-06-04, 05:40 PM
M7000? That model doesn't exist. Do you mean a Philips DSR-7000? Unless you are referring to the older UltimateTV units which are now kinda defunct (but that model number doesn't even exist for UTV,) and sometimes you have to jump through a few hoops in order to activate them with all recording functions. (FWIW I am somewhat known in the tivo hacking scene)

BTW you can buy directv/tivo DVR's brand new at compusa or best buy for $50. It's a good deal too because this is like the best kind of DVR you can possibly get, and other DVRs are usually in the $300-$500 range. If you hack it properly you can also extract video losslessly from a direct digital video bitstream.

I might be interested in yours in around the $30-40 range (I already have a bunch of these but they are kinda fun to play with.) What kind of condition is this unit in? Do both tuners work? Does the modem still work?

Lilkicker
12-06-04, 06:43 PM
The unit is the Philips DSR-7000. I though the was the M7000. The unit has very little use. I only used the tuner with one dish. I didnt even have cable. Both turners should work I just only used one. The unit is in ex. shape. We might be able to work a deal. Send me an e-mail.

Lilkicker

Lilkicker
12-08-04, 05:24 PM
Star wars lowered to $30 shipped

Lilkicker

Lilkicker
12-09-04, 09:07 PM
Make some offers on these. Someone has to give them a home somewhere.

Lilkicker