PDA

View Full Version : WTB: WoW CE

superklye
12-05-04, 07:47 PM
Unused, preferably unopened and I don't want to pay more than $80...if anyone is willing to sell it for that or less or wants to work something out, please reply or PM me!

Redshirt #24
12-06-04, 07:16 AM
Amazon's (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001O10V8/ref=pd_luc_mri/102-0354696-9466528?v=glance&s=videogames&me=ATVPDKIKX0DER&st=*) got it listed as in stock as of right now (7:15am CST). And, yes, it's below $80 (well, probably slightly over that including good shipping). I'm going to be very surprised if one of the guys who bought it just to make a profit on it will sell it for that unless a gun's pointed at their head.

EDIT: never %(#*(&!! mind. Five minutes later, it's gone again...

superklye
12-06-04, 08:38 AM
yeah, I've been checking Amazon, like, hourly. :(

zoomy942
12-07-04, 09:35 AM
is there no 2 week free trial or anything?

Redshirt #24
12-07-04, 10:10 AM
Apart from the pre-release betas? Nope. The usual pattern for a free trial for any MMORPG is usually after it's been officially released for at least a month, usually two or more. (For instance, I think City Of Heroes still hasn't done the trial thing yet.)

Oh, and superklye? I thiiiink Amazon's got their thing together, finally...

superklye
12-07-04, 01:27 PM
Apart from the pre-release betas? Nope. The usual pattern for a free trial for any MMORPG is usually after it's been officially released for at least a month, usually two or more. (For instance, I think City Of Heroes still hasn't done the trial thing yet.)

Oh, and superklye? I thiiiink Amazon's got their thing together, finally...
Heh, yeah...it looks like it's in stock, so after I get back from class, I'll check again and if so...BAM!

superklye
12-07-04, 10:33 PM
Their stock keeps going in and out, so I bought it from a 3rd party zShop or whatever. The guy lives in WI and was selling it new for $75. Hopefully it gets here in a few days. heh...shipping was only $3.50...sucker. It'll cost at least $10 to ship that thing.

zoomy942
12-24-04, 11:45 AM
Their stock keeps going in and out, so I bought it from a 3rd party zShop or whatever. The guy lives in WI and was selling it new for $75. Hopefully it gets here in a few days. heh...shipping was only $3.50...sucker. It'll cost at least $10 to ship that thing.

i saw this thread and noticed.. "in a few days". wow, how far was THAT from the truth?

superklye
12-24-04, 03:30 PM
no effing kidding. Amazon customer support is the biggest waste of time, too.