PDA

View Full Version : Scenario

Vanzagar
12-06-04, 03:09 PM
So you step around a corner and see two enemies, Enemy 1 is staring at you, Enemy 2 is looking away. What do you do next and why...

Situation 1: You're at full armour and health

Situation 2: You're at Half armour and health

Situation 3: You're at near death

Vanz

aaahhh52
12-06-04, 06:20 PM
just realized my retartedness nm....

WeReWoLf
12-06-04, 06:47 PM
obviously half life 2, seeing as this is the source engine forum. At full health, i'd start picking things up and throwing them at the guards. At half health, i'd try shooting them in the stomach with the shotgun. At near death, i'd go for headshot with magnum.

aaahhh52
12-06-04, 07:06 PM
obviously half life 2, seeing as this is the source engine forum. At full health, i'd start picking things up and throwing them at the guards. At half health, i'd try shooting them in the stomach with the shotgun. At near death, i'd go for headshot with magnum.
!!rofl i just realized i was viewing the hl2 sectin and not just the general games section i r smart (cheers)

*anyway what id do
S 1: Shoot the first guy in the head with shotgun, then pull out crowbar and beat the other guy (risking lots of HP and AP)

S2:Magnum to the first guy crossbow to the second

S3: grenade from smg if available, taking no chances being nearly dead(if smg grenade not available then while running a double shotgun blast to both)

superklye
12-06-04, 07:19 PM
Wouldn't the other guy turn around when he heard you attacking?

wickfut
12-06-04, 07:23 PM
i would fire one of them exploding shells from the machine gun at em on all 3 accounts

CaptNKILL
12-06-04, 07:25 PM
In all cases, I would go back around the corner and arm myself with my most effective close range weapon and wait for the guy that saw me to come after me. After shooting him, the other guy would most likely hear it and come too. Shoot him as well.

Pretty simple really.

wickfut
12-06-04, 07:26 PM
ahhh , if only AI was that advanced in HL2

CaptNKILL
12-06-04, 07:30 PM
ahhh , if only AI was that advanced in HL2
It is :p

Once they know where you are, they blindly chase you until they die or you die.

betterdan
12-06-04, 07:48 PM
Same answer for all scenarios...

I would quickly save the game and then quit it. I would then start up my browser and come here to see what others suggest I do :D

aaahhh52
12-06-04, 07:59 PM
Wouldn't the other guy turn around when he heard you attacking?
yes but he wouldnt shoot me dead, i dont mind loosing a few hp either way

superklye
12-06-04, 08:30 PM
Same answer for all scenarios...

I would quickly save the game and then quit it. I would then start up my browser and come here to see what others suggest I do :D
smart ass :)

AngelGraves13
12-06-04, 08:52 PM
time your grenade throws and take out two birds with one stone.

or...take out shotgun, fire the first guy and then go back and corner yourself and let the other(s) come to get some shells in them one by one.

SElkie
12-06-04, 09:17 PM
I'd use the blue gravity gun and blast the enemy looking at me into the other guys back.

Quick and painful

WeReWoLf
12-06-04, 09:54 PM
Rofl

Xplode
12-06-04, 10:25 PM
1-3. sucide