PDA

View Full Version : Resurrection of Evil for 34.95

pjstp20
12-12-04, 04:16 AM
Sorry if this is common knowledge but I just took an online survey on this expansion pack, and it said that it will retail for 34.95. That seems a little steep for an expansion pack. I'm not totally sure I'm sold on this one especially at that price. I mean, I loved the graphics of Doom 3, but it did get pretty boring. Unless there's something totally different i.e) more intelligent gameplay, enviormental variety, I may pass.

holmes
12-12-04, 06:16 AM
I took a survey too & I could have sworn I saw $29.95 on there somewhere...

Seoulstriker
12-12-04, 07:19 AM
Sorry if this is common knowledge but I just took an online survey on this expansion pack, and it said that it will retail for 34.95. That seems a little steep for an expansion pack. I'm not totally sure I'm sold on this one especially at that price. I mean, I loved the graphics of Doom 3, but it did get pretty boring. Unless there's something totally different i.e) more intelligent gameplay, enviormental variety, I may pass.

They have a gravity manipulator!!! :) That's reason enough to buy it, as evidenced by HL2. (xmastong)

Anyways, I haven't played Doom 2, and so I have no affection or attachment to the double barrelled shotgun at all. But I'm still gonna buy the expansion pack.

PaiN
12-12-04, 07:41 AM
I'd pay $50 for a D3 expansion pack with an Anti-gravity gun .... (xmasgrin)

Superfly
12-12-04, 10:18 AM
Sub-conciously I bought this game before It was anounced..........I love ID and the Doom fanchise.

jAkUp
12-12-04, 11:18 AM
Yea I'm definetely picking this one up :) Looks interesting, bullet time and gravity gun..heh

Seoulstriker
12-12-04, 11:37 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong:

Bullet time is actually not true bullet time, but rather a slow down of the demons of hell, yet you're full speed.

I think this is gonna be incredible if what i think it is is what is going to be implemented. (heh) Double-killing zombies with a double barrelled shotgun blast. Suite. :)

pjstp20
12-12-04, 03:11 PM
Who am I kidding? I'll probably buy it the day it comes out.

PSYCHODAD
12-12-04, 07:12 PM
Who am I kidding? I'll probably buy it the day it comes out.
me2

CaptNKILL
12-12-04, 07:46 PM
Yeesh that price is a little steep... Id play it, but I think I might wait until its cheaper.

SH64
12-12-04, 07:54 PM
Most important is when its gonna be released ? .. because that will have a direct effect on my wallet if it came out with other great games in the same time :|