jAkUp
12-16-04, 10:52 PM
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/041216/165815_1.html

June 7th??!!! :(

GamerGuyX
12-16-04, 11:12 PM
June 7th??!!! :(

(throwpc)

I already own it for PS2 and all, but me wants PC version (possibly Xbox)...

Slyder
12-17-04, 02:06 AM
There having a laugh aint they ?

I remember they took there time porting Vice City onto the PC, and look at it. An easy contender for worst ported game ever. If San Andreas plays anything like Vice City on the PC then I aint wasting my hard earned.

Diamond_G
12-17-04, 02:17 AM
Depressing to say the least

nVidi0t
12-17-04, 02:51 AM
I thought vice City was a great port. It was a massive improvement over the GTA 3 (ARGH!!) port.

mattkenn_4545
12-17-04, 02:55 AM
As long as it will be ported id rather they take their time then release a crappy product. Since Im not to overly excited about this game getting it mid summer will be a nice little present when it comes around.

stubby
12-17-04, 03:04 AM
yawn, by the time GTA: SA comes for PC a whole host of other games would have come by then

Nitz Walsh
12-17-04, 11:45 AM
There having a laugh aint they ?

I remember they took there time porting Vice City onto the PC, and look at it. An easy contender for worst ported game ever. If San Andreas plays anything like Vice City on the PC then I aint wasting my hard earned.
Huh? The mouse sensitivity bug was stupid, but what else was bad about the port? Far better than the initial GTA. Runs damn well even on midrange systems.

aAv7
12-17-04, 01:50 PM
June is fine with me. I'm sure I'll be happy to be looking forward to a new game by then. Right now HL2 has me in a state of peace lol.

mrrolf
12-17-04, 02:56 PM
I think the GTA PC ports will keep getting better. GTA3, Vice City and SA are all basically the same game, just with different content. Each time the port a new game they learn from their mistakes and make it better. I think that the third iteration will be much better than Vice City.

aAv7
12-17-04, 03:27 PM
Let's hope they finally add a MP option instead of leaving it to some mod team to have to do. (Which is incredibly done by the way)

NAZCA M12
12-17-04, 03:27 PM
Why's everybody complaining about it? Didn't they state awhile ago that the pc version would take 6/8 months at least? I think Rockstar said that either before the game's official launch or shortly after it but it's been a known fact for some time, and yes its bad but, i too prefer to see them taking their time and change the game as much as possible for the pc. For the same reason i find it positive that the pc version of DRIV3R is being delayed a couple of months (though i fear the worst too).

Slyder
12-17-04, 04:06 PM
Huh? The mouse sensitivity bug was stupid, but what else was bad about the port? Far better than the initial GTA. Runs damn well even on midrange systems.

The fact the game was locked down to 640*480 was stupid. Which makes the game look fat and ugly. A crappy port, but yeah your right it was better then the GTA 3 port.

S.I.N
12-17-04, 04:14 PM
The fact the game was locked down to 640*480 was stupid. Which makes the game look fat and ugly. A crappy port, but yeah your right it was better then the GTA 3 port.

Huh, locked? I played it at 1600x1200.

GamerGuyX
12-17-04, 04:32 PM
Let's hope they finally add a MP option instead of leaving it to some mod team to have to do. (Which is incredibly done by the way)

Well the PS2 version had a multiplayer option... ;)

SH64
12-18-04, 06:10 AM
June ! Dang .. thats quite a while because i wont be playin' GTA:SA unless its the PC version .
at least release Driver3 dammit ! :bash:

ynnek
12-19-04, 01:54 AM
I have the gt3 and vice city for the PS2.. got close to the end, but didn't finsh both of them...

I think I'll pick this one up for the computer in June though... I've heard alot of great things about it on PS2.