PDA

View Full Version : Punisher Demo available

aAv7
12-17-04, 03:26 PM
Over at www.filefront.com you can grab the Punisher Demo, if like me, you're a comic fan. I must say....this demo was pure sh*t. And that's coming from someone who's favorite Marvel character is the Punisher. Ran like garbage, sloppy controls and buggy as heck. I'll be waitin in front of THQ (mikec)

Mr. Hunt
12-17-04, 09:14 PM
Yeah... I downloaded it the other day. I dislike that my controls don't save after I exit out of the game :\. The controls seem somewhat bad... but I actually kind of enjoyed the game. The graphics aren't great and it has some issues with the controls... but I like interrogating enemies by slamming their face into the ground and stuff and the special stage kills are pretty cool. I may wait for it to hit the bargain bin or something... but I enjoyed it some.

GamerGuyX
12-19-04, 04:01 PM
Is it just me or does AA and AF not work in this game? :banghead:

BioHazZarD
12-19-04, 05:33 PM
this game sucks nothing to see here move along.

Starscream
12-19-04, 10:50 PM
I only played it for a few minutes, but it seemed decent.

UnDead
12-20-04, 03:42 AM
This game is even worse than kreed, dont even waste you bandwith on the demo, because its really bad looking and you dont even feel that you hit anything when you shoot at the enemies.

Why do the release a demo when it looks this bad? They should just try to fake a few screenshots and pray someone will buy the game. No one that has played any game since quake 1 could like this.

PaiN
01-15-05, 07:47 PM
I just played the stupid demo. I agree with all of you.....Its a POS :thumbdwn: