PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike High quality screenshots?

Eltigre88
12-18-04, 12:24 PM
I was hoping that counter-strike would be an upgrade in graphics from SOF2, but everything I have seen suggests it is a poor quality knock-off of SOF2. Can someone show me some good shots of this game. Thanks!

(snow=D) (xmastree) (snow=D)

saturnotaku
12-18-04, 01:03 PM
http://www.nvnews.net/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=41924

jolle
12-18-04, 02:38 PM
as a ol CS player I can say its miles beyond old CS, not only with the graphics but the sound and physics and all that which adds to the "feel" of it, loose objects flying around etc.
So its a great step forward from original CS, but keeping the gameplay intact, which is good enough for me.

superklye
12-18-04, 02:57 PM
I only played 1.6 once, but from that experince going to Source...HUGE difference. Source is so much better and I think the graphics look phenomenal.

|JuiceZ|
12-19-04, 02:17 PM
Absolutely hated CS 1.6, now all I play is CS:S since being burnt out on UT2K4IG for the last several months now.

stncttr908
12-19-04, 04:37 PM
They did a pretty good job of tweaking to open it up to new players, but it has enough of its old core to satisfy most veterans. I used to play CS all the way from the first few BETA versions off and on, and I enjoy CS:S.

Eltigre88
12-19-04, 08:54 PM
Thanks I got to play it today and it rocks!! Very fun game! Players were nice to the noobie too which is always nice! Thanks for the input guys and gals.
A special thanks to saturnotaku for the link, thanks! (xmassign2

Rakeesh
12-19-04, 09:45 PM
I started playing CS during beta 2. I remember liking beta 4 the most out of all revisions, then got tired of the game around beta 7 when cheating became really bad.

CS:Source has brought some good back into it though due to the radical changes in the physics engine, I hope it can last a while.