PDA

View Full Version : nvdvd questions

Red_Shift
12-26-04, 10:57 AM
I have the trial version of nvdvd 1.00.67 and want to get the full version, how do I get it?
Does this decoder works with files that aren't in dvd's? The nvdvd decoder only shows up when I run a dvd and play the movie through wmp10. I want to play some movies stored in the HDD whit nvdvd, but the decoder doesn't shows up.

rdhw
12-27-04, 07:18 AM
NVDVD (the DVD player application) is a discontinued product, so you cannot upgrade. The NVIDIA DVD Decoder (a DVD decoder for WMP 10) is a current product, and the most recent version is 1.00.67. It works with WMP only. The NVIDIA DVD Decoder does not work with the old NVDVD. If you want to upgrade the 30-day free trial of the NVIDIA DVD Decoder, you go to the NVIDIA web site and purchase a key for the product.

fivefeet8
12-27-04, 01:30 PM
NVDVD (the DVD player application) is a discontinued product, so you cannot upgrade. The NVIDIA DVD Decoder (a DVD decoder for WMP 10) is a current product, and the most recent version is 1.00.67. It works with WMP only. The NVIDIA DVD Decoder does not work with the old NVDVD. If you want to upgrade the 30-day free trial of the NVIDIA DVD Decoder, you go to the NVIDIA web site and purchase a key for the product.

The Nvidia DVD decoder comes with it's own DVD player application. It's installed in the decoder installation folders. NstantMedia.exe.

Cali3350
12-27-04, 02:35 PM
The Nvidia DVD decoder comes with it's own DVD player application. It's installed in the decoder installation folders. NstantMedia.exe.

You have absolutely no control over it either. Just a screen that plays movie from beggining to end.

rewt
12-27-04, 09:09 PM
You noticed that too eh? I have PowerDVD 4, 5, and 6, NVDVD, and this other program called My DVD or something or other... And I still use Media Player 9 (with nvidia decoder) to play all my movies. lol